- The Academic Centre at the Bahrain Institute of Banking & Finance is seeking Full-Time Faculty as follows:
- The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Provide copies of conferred academic degree transcript(s) and/or related coursework transcript(s) relevant to the position.
- And works across all CYP components.
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business.
- We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Sciences, etc. • Strong communication skills in English (Arabic…
AWS Bahrain S.P.C.
- Academic achievements in computer science, data science, or a related field.
- Recently completed or currently studying on a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with strong academic credentials.
- Audit Intern – EY Assurance Audit Work Experience Program.
NSI & Bluefin Talent
- Strong quant background – Mathematics, Engineering, Programming or similar, evidenced by both academic qualifications and work experience.
- Steer & execute VIVA Bahrain’s corporate strategy ensuring alignment with STC Group and consistency across the organizationKey Responsibilities.
University of Maryland University College
- Provide academic and administrative support services to prospects and students, and ensure Quality Assurance Standards are met by being available, knowledgeable…
St Christopher’s school
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the academic excellence and wellbeing of the Sixth Form students, and will lead the strategic direction of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.