Accounts Manager jobs
- Tax compliance, MIS, Accounts receivables , Handling fixed asset register.
- D. Handling fixed asset register.
- Minimum 2⁄3 years experience managing corporate accounts and project management.
- Proven track record in opening, maintaining and developing corporate accounts.
First Resort Global Recruitment
- Must have experience Marketing, Sales, After Sales Services, Workshop, Body Shop Spare Parts, Accounts, Human Resources.
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are…
- Join us as an Assistant Credit Manager in Crowne Plaza Bahrain.
- On a periodic basis, you will review and assess the existing client’s account and assessing the…
- Managing Key Accounts and ensuring to get regular business from each client.
- Any Bachelor/ MBA (Preferred) Experience:
- No Constraint for a good candidate.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts for Mercure Grand Hotel SEEF Bahrain and follow the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts.
NSI & Bluefin Talent
- Proactively engage as a member of the Client Service Team (CST) for selected clients working with the relevant account manager to identify opportunities to lead…
- On a monthly basis, a summary of activity in these accounts is to be prepared and approved by the Asst.
- Review the General Ledger accounts established to Record…
- They are currently looking for an Account Manager who can support a team of experienced government practitioners who have worked at the heart of the U.K.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.