- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- What we need from you.
- Can you build strong teams?
- Ready to take your construction experience to the next level to work on complex problems that will have a huge impact on the local…
- You hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree, and preferably a Master’s degree within e.g. Business Administration, Supply Chain or HRM and you have 5-7 years of HR…
- Administration, information technology and board secretarial functions.
- The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will oversee the design /.
- Attach a completed Form SF-15 from the Veterans Administration.
- Works with CYP Directors to establish training plans and schedules for employee and provider…
- Provide SME support for administration and troubleshooting systems and components including satellite communications (SATCOM) terminals, modems, baseband…
- Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient…
- Craft supervision, contract administration, construction control and field office administration as and when required.
- Forecasting of costs and trends.
- + Under general direction, responsible for activities related to system administration.
- + Ensures long-term requirements of systems operations and…
- Work closely with the Colleague Accommodation Officer in administration tasks as required and take hand- over tasks during his absence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.