Finance Manager jobs
- A Bachelor's degree in commerce or finance.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in finance , accounting , account receivable.
- Strong skills at excel in ERP, SAP.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- We are currently recruiting an Account Manager – Financial Services on behalf of an exciting FinTech venture in Bahrain.
- As a production manager, you'll need to:
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies…
- 4-5+ years of trade finance / management experience.
- Manage the centralised trade finance operation activities, including Bank Financing, Letters of Credit,…
- VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance;
- Review, analyze and discuss them with the Country Manager before submission…
- Assisting the project manager in identifying and gaining approval of estimates/change requests.
- Liaising with the finance department with regards to…
- We are looking to appoint an Associate in Accounts & Finance for our Bahrain office.
- Oversee operation of office accounts and finance (including expenditures,…
- Undertakes budget analysis to inform UNICEF's advocacy and technical assistance to Ministries of Finance, planning commissions and social sector ministries to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.