Finance Manager jobs
- Career- growth ambitious, capable of backing up finance AD.
- Good knowledge of general accounting, cost & management accounting, banking& finance management.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ensure compliance with CTA and finance documents.
- Actively assist the CEO in leading the execution of the Project on behalf of the Shareholders.
- Within delegated authority and reporting to the Administration and Finance Officer, the Finance & Budget Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Finance organization – deep understanding on how finance operates, functionalities within it, optimized finance process and performance measurement.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- As a production manager, you'll need to:
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies…
- The key objective is to deliver Islamic finance knowledge solutions to clients of the Islamic finance business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in e-Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Finance, Business Administration.
- 10-12 years experience in Finance Industry, E-commerce platforms,…
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in Business administration, Budget, Finance, Human Resources Management, or related field is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.