Health Safety Manager jobs
- Certificate/Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety (Ideally NeBOSH or equivalent).
- Certificate/Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety (Ideally NeBOSH or…
- Continuous focus on Health and Safety.
- High preference for a proven experienced maintenance mgr who want to make a career step abroad.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- As a production manager, you'll need to:
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
First Resort Global Recruitment
- Ensures a safe and healthy work environment in line with health and safety policy of the company.
- The General Manager will lead and manage the division within…
- Must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge and experience of health and safety management systems together with implementing and maintaining international…
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and…
- Quality Manager is a full-time dedicated position reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Vectrus Quality.
- The Quality Manager role is designated as an “in house…
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and…
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Ensure Company Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- To manage and develop the team in order to achieve high levels of revenue, whilst…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.