- The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will oversee the design /.
- Enhancement, implementation, reporting, and oversight of the Firm’s corporate.
- KPMG's Advisory practice is one of the largest Advisory businesses.
- Worldwide and the major growth area for our organization.
- KPMG Strategy works with C-level executives to identify,.
- Structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues;
- Cost and Supply Chain Optimization.
- Analytical skills, Tec-savvy, excellent knowledge in MS office, cost cutting and profitability analysis.
- Good knowledge of general accounting, cost & management…
- A career in Audit at KPMG.
- Perform fieldwork on assigned clients, assisting with the setting of budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and…
- Proactively broaden and deepen client and internal relationships by working with senior-level clients and senior-level KPMG advisory colleagues.
- Develop proposals leveraging KPMG internal best practices, coordinating across KPMG global cyber expertise to find the right skillsets, and customizing the…
- Assist the team in pre-engagement activities such as compliance with risk management requirements.
- Participates in identifying specific client needs and…
- KPMG combines a multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to business opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.