Michael Page Ae jobs
- The role presents an opportunity to join a leading diversified conglomerate, and gain investments experience in International markets.
- Maintain structured policies and procedures for the region.
- Manage performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities.
- Coordinate the IT organisation's technical activities to implement and manage security infrastructure, and to provide regular status and service-level reports…
- The main responsibilites will be the following:
- Support the growth of the Risk Consulting (primarily financial services internal audit) business in Bahrain and…
- Responsible for over seeing all the project works from start to finish.
- Able to supervise field works and ensure it been carried out efficiently.
- Actively assist the CEO in leading the execution of the Project on behalf of the Shareholders.
- Provide regular financial briefings (both written and oral) to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.