Project Manager jobs
- You’re an expert in managing high value projects with multi-faceted points of operation.
- Think this is your own brief?
- The Project Manager has responsibility for the overall effective management and allocation of the personnel and resources necessary to meet all Isa AB BOS…
- The Construction Project Manager is specifically responsible for maintaining current and timely change orders.
- Can you build strong teams?
Bin Eid Administrative Services
- Project Manager is expected to identify, propose, and manage projects in excellence in order to produce a satisfactory result for the end-user.
Asry-Arab shipbuilding repair yard co.
- Should have minimum 5 years experience as a Project Manager in a Marine or Oil & Gas project environment and.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering.
- Senior Project Manager is the one responsible on managing teams through all phases of cycle development, including analysis, project design and development,…
- Manage project resources to maximise efficiency and achieve high quality project delivery.
- Acquire new clients and projects.
- The Construction Assistant Project Manager will work closely with other construction Project Managers in planning and delivery of all construction project on…
- Work with our inspiring and talented experts on world-class projects.
- Make a positive difference for our customers on challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to work on great projects.
- Responsible for over seeing all the project works from start to finish.
- Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Degree.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.