Safety Engineer jobs
- Interacts orally and in writing with engineering offices, operating departments, safety officers, contractors and external.
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in an Instrumentation Engineer position in the construction of major refineries, petrochemical or process plants.
- The position is accountable for the safety, quality and timeliness of the contractor’s works within the appointed area/scope.
- Safety Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices.
- The primary role of the Reporting Engineer is to support and coordinate the reporting…
- Work in occupational fields such as industrial hygienist, safety engineer, fire prevention engineer, health physicist, and occupational health nurse.
- Work with Line Management, Safety Officers, and Client Safety Representatives;
- Monitor compliance with Client’s Safety Processes as well as provincially…
- Field Engineer (Bahrain) – 2020 Opportunities (Job Number:
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes…
- Knowledge of the industry standards and regulations with regards to quality and safety.
- Interacts orally and in writing with engineering offices, operating…
- Looking for a Chemical Engineer in Bahrain Job Details *.
- To keep a check on cleanliness safety requirements in the various buildings of the group and take the…
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Supervise the Engineers and ensure they are properly trained in the customer service program, standard operating procedures and loss prevention standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.