Safety Engineer jobs
- Coordinate with factory engineer and other engineering department staff to verify form, fit and function.
- Valuate feasibility of design ideas, based on factors…
- Knowledge of the industry standards and regulations with regards to quality and safety.
- Interacts orally and in writing with engineering offices, operating…
- Review, approve and observe compliance with the contractor's safety plans, quality control, and logistic plans.
- Can you build strong teams?
- Monitor work in progress for compliance to safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Advise on the preparation of ‘as built drawings’ on completion of the project…
- Assisting engineers with drawing set updates per redlines.
- Incorporate, follow and reinforce all required safety practices at all times.
- Identify problem areas address weakness or deficiencies in the management of the business of rotating equipment such as spare parts issues, training…
- In-house Health & Safety- Leads or participates in Daily Tool Box Talks, Monthly safety meetings, Annual fire and safety training, First Aid training.
Amazon Data Services Bahrain S
- Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Software Developers, Database Engineers, Technical Operations) and external customers (Hardware Vendors, Contractors,…
- Maintain proper health & safety practice on job site as per company standards.
- Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, keep the Site Engineer…
- Safety EngineeringTraining NeedsProcess SafetyEngineering ProjectsTraining CoordinationQuality Assurance.
- Evaluate training needs of Engineers and recommend…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.