Store Manager jobs
- A Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Proactively works with the store teams to achieve and exceed the Store Sales targets.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Good product knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures.
- The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Shop/Department Manager in the…
- Airport Manager will be responsible for.
- Maintain store appearance for all locations (including:
- This role will typically cover up to 10 stores.
- To implement brand strategies and brand plans based on country specific.
- Keeping track of A&CP & GTN budgets under control and in line with P&L Forecasts.
Remote work available
BHD 800 - BHD 1,200 a month
- We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store, to supervise the operational and…
- 5-7 years’ Experience in working as human resource manager preferably in large retail organization.
- Forecast hiring needs, particularly at peak seasons.
- It is for this showroom that they are seeking an Interior Designer / Showroom Manager to run it.
- They also own a prestigious store in Bahrain which offers…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.