- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset,…
- Involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
- Aspire Trainee - Digital Technology 2019 (Bahrain) (Job Number:
- Receive active coaching and mentoring.
- Fresh Graduates and final year students should apply.
- Are you looking for a fast-paced but rewarding internship exposing you to the inner workings of the…
- Students who started their master’s directly after completing their bachelor’s degree.
- EY Bahrain Corporate Finance Woman of the Year.
AWS Bahrain S.P.C.
- Knowledge of local business market, e.g. through internships, work experience, or student body activities.
- Proficiency in English (B2 or above).
- Helping students navigate the Internet.
- Showing students how to access information.
- Helping students find the information they need.
- Click Here To Apply Online.
- Follow up with students for any course submissions, case study analysis, assessment reports, etc. assigned to them as a part of the course/program requirement;
- See below for important information regarding this job.
- If selected at the GS-11 level, duties below will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- Completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their Masters directly after completing…
- Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.