- Accountable for ensuring integrity of real-time event data from Wellscribe to WSM.
- Responsible for gathering pertinent historical information and entering into…
- Establish & maintain calibration program and records for lab testing equipment.
- Operate, calibrate & maintain lab equipment.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Coordinates the workovers materials requirements through effective planning, organizing and tracking of supply chain.
- On time before spudding a well.
- With Tatweer Petroleum specifications and requirements.
- Receive on job training to gain knowledge and experience through ‘doing’ and undertaking on and off job…
- Supervises NDT Technicians to ensure that their assignments progress according to agreed time frames and as per set.
- Including technical and field experience.
- The objective of the Associate I Engineer – Reliability is to successfully learn and implement the adequate job competencies to progress to an Associate II who…
- Ensures the TATWEER HSE program is adhered to.
- Ensures that contractors understand and follow TATWEER safety programs and leads by example in this area.
- HND/Associate Diploma in Petroleum, Process or Mechanical Engineering.
- Looks after the operations of the entire gas system that are engaged in producing,…
- Onsite optimization of the total Drilling Fluid system.
- QA/QC of all testing procedures, results, chemicals, and materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Participate in repair, maintenance and overhaul of basic oil-field equipment such as storage tanks, pressure vessels, and high pressure pumps, etc. as to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.