Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Showing all 21,148 reviews

Accountant

Accenture is a great first job for college graduates. The company provides an excellent training program. The home officers are modern and provide perks for employees such as coffee and healthy snacks.

It's a good company but the pay for folks who are working here from long time is just too low compared to any Lateral Entry who joins at the same position.Otherwise the kind of work it all depends on which project you land in.

Ambiente lavorativo esigente e competitivo. Poco umano.

Non esiste cultura del fallimento. Difficile trovare un mentore, difficile creare relazioni interpersonali. Per il resto una buona palestra di vita se si vuole fare carriera, si vende l'anima ma ad un buon prezzo.

Pros

Facile trovare lavoro dopo questa esperienza. Offrono tanta formazione facilmente rivendibile.

Cons

È un tritacarne. Se riesci a sopportare lo stress e l'ambiente di lavoro tossico stai a galla.

Overall good experience

One of the best company to work with and good work life balance. Provides free shuttle and cab to and fro if required. Provides great learnings. I have thoroughly enjoyed my tenure at Accenture.

Very fast-paced, a lot of opportunity for growth, little work-life balance

Pros: You'd get to experience a wide range of projectsThere are career development opportunitiesWide networking opportunities from other countries in AsiaCons: Very fast-paced and competitive industryClient-facing is very tiresome because they expect a lot from youVery little work-life balance Your work environment mostly depends on your leader that is being assigned to the projectYou may get deployed to join another project so if you're looking for something stable, please think twice before joining

Down to earth teammates, and kind leads. Workload depends on team/project

I'm in ATCP, and I don't have a tech background but they trained me here. I was assigned to a project, and got assigned to a team. As time passed by, we realized that we were the most overworked team compared to the others in the project. Their maximum capacity is our minimum. But the offshore leads from Accenture listen and help us out. Lucky to work with fun and kind people, just so happens our team gets a lot of work :(

Pros

Training, HMO benefits, Internet Subsidy, Wfh, Prioritizes health

Cons

Underpaid, Overworked, Work Shift (if project is night shift)

ambiente lavorativo stimolante

turni flessibili, mi sono trovato bene con il teamwork e con il progetto assegnatomi

Pros

buoni pasto, rimborso spese

Cons

orari

Excellent work life balance.

Challenging projectsLearning new skillsFlexible working hoursAbility to grow professionallySupportive work environment Open communication with colleagues

Unorganized

Training was rushed, managers and leads were going through training too so once in production they wasn’t much help my supervisor didn’t know what was going on

Pros

Pay

Cons

Disorganized

It's just okay

Find it very stressful working here, every day is different which could be a good thing but more often than not it causes anxiety and there's minimal support

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?

Lots of opportunities if you're willing to go get them

Project work can be very interesting and depends highly on the people you surround yourself with and learn from. Enough opportunities to grow and do cool work across the org. Need to be cautious to not corner yourself in a specific area of the business.

Pros

Lots of opportunities, clear path for growth

Cons

Doesn't feel like a cohesive culture across the company

Horrible!!

Not organized! Management do not care about anyone & you will not get properly trained. Benefits are horrible!!!!! Pay is okay $18. They will drop you from your job without an explanation so be careful.

Pros

Pay

Cons

The job itself, management, & benefits.

Ambiente di lavoro stimolante e flessibile.

Tutto dipende dal progetto il cui si capita. Nella mia esperienza potrei dire di essere stata fortunata, il Team è collaborativo e amichevole e il Manager mi ha insegnato tanto. Nessuna giornata è uguale alla precende. Alcuni periodi saranno molto stressanti e altri molto scarichi.La maggior parte delle volte non è materialmente possibile rispettare l'orario pattuito da contratto (9-18), gli straordinari non risultano da nessuna parte perchè altrimenti peserebbero nel budget del progetto :)

Pros

Rapporto con i colleghi, ambiente stimolante.

Cons

Work-life balance spesso non rispettato.

ProductiveLot to learn

Good company to work. Lot of opportunities to learn new technologies. Lot of fun activities happened as well. Pay scale is lower than market. Variable components is way too high for Accenture. And they never give you half of it also it depends on project.

Pros

Productive Lot to learn Free bus

Cons

not even give 50% of Variable Don't promote easily

Pay is good , company is not

This company is horrible to work for. I have many health issues and I am in the process of getting them diagnosed so because of this I missed some time. Not once was I approached to see if they could help in anyway ie part time . They don't care about their employees. No warning was given for attendance , nothing. Then just let go.

Cons

Work every single weekend since I started.

Easy work but a bit robotic and management is lacking.

The work is easy to learn and doesn't require much from you. You can depending on your department see some shocking stuff but they are very upfront about it in the beginning of the hiring process. The work does become a bit robotic and tedious but they do give you lots of paid breaks and food/snacks. Management for my team was pretty bad and there seems to be a lack of leadership. Culture feels fabricated and non existent to be honest.

Productive workplace.

Very good entry point in IT industry. If you are a career shifter, this is one of the place where you can enter because they hire even though you have no experience in IT.

N/a

I don't have anything to say. Its a good company, but the benefits is not especially for the Hmo dependents, its not free. Limited career growth. But its a good company

empresa dinâmico, não têm vida pessoal durante semana

1-em termos progressão dá carreira está bem definidos2-em termos de salário está média. muitas horas de trabalho extras sem pagos. 3-escritorio bem localizada. 4- bom para 1 trabalho da vida profissional.

bien

une bonne entreprise avec des valeurs que sur leur discours

Fun environment

Fun place to work. A lot of breaks and free lunches sometimes. Can be micromanaged at times but that’s with any job. Work from home was a plus also. That’s it overall

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Micromanaged

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7.3K