Accor Employee Reviews

Found 24 reviews matching the search See all 2,628 reviews
Flexible and willing to learn or enhance my skills.
Spa Supervisor / Lead Therapist (Current Employee) –  BahrainJune 21, 2019
I worked 6 days a week. My company (Accor) give me chance to proved my skills and they open hand in any help at work. Flexible in time even there’s a pressure sometimes @work but still we can manage it and it’s give me more challenges
the best place to work
RECREATION SHIFT LEADER/ ANIMATOR (Current Employee) –  BahrainMay 26, 2019
basically my day to day work is amazing since we have no pressure whtsoever the staff are amazing and very helpfull we lways work as a team and treat each other as family.
Productive and very knowledgeable.
Spa Supervisor / Lead Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sofitel Bahrain Thalassa Sea and SpaDecember 21, 2018
It’s my first time to work in a hotel but I enjoy working here in Sofitel as I enhance my knowledge and I’ve learned advance techniques. And Accor hotels you will feel welcome.
Pros
Free food allowance
Cons
Flexible time
Nine and fun
Banquet Manager (Former Employee) –  BahrainSeptember 7, 2018
Nice hotel with beachfront, stress less work environment, everyone help each others, also get recognize by the management for the accomplishment and rewarded,
A wonderful memories to cherish
PA to General Manager (Former Employee) –  BahrainMay 27, 2018
Though there are times it is stressful, there are also times were you've been working as if your having fun. People are great and willing to assist one another. They provide an annual party for all the staff were each departments participate, giving of awards, recognizing talents from different departments. I've learned to work with multinationals, learned and make friends with them. Management are supportive and recognizes your work, help whenever you are in trouble and most especially my superior is very much approachable towards my challenges at work.
good
Housekeeping supervisor (Current Employee) –  bahrainJanuary 19, 2018
grand mercure hotel is the best place to work and its near at the shopping malls also near transportation,its near to the airport,the hotel has big clean rooms and balconies to view the city
Pros
sofitel
Cons
12 hours
Hard worker as well as time duties.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Salaq Kingdom of BahrainAugust 29, 2017
Responsible for cashiering duties
Customer service
Serve food to patrons
Prepared and serve specially dishes at tables as required.
Escort customer to their tables
Pros
Wedding of Royal Blood
Cons
24 hours
Good learning experience
Leisure & MICE Sales Manager GCC (Former Employee) –  BahrainJuly 12, 2017
Learned a'lot from this magnificent property. made sure i give it my best and provide very guest an experience of a life time. brilliant team to work with and very supportive boss.
Cons
Unrealistic owning company
Suite Room
Waitress (Current Employee) –  bahrainMay 26, 2017
You can see the view of beach. Just visit and feel the magnifique in Sofitel Bahrain. Sofitel Bahrain is nice place were you can stay for vacation with your family.
Pros
Free accomodation, free transportation, free food
Cons
Mednet card
Productive Workplace
Restaurant Waitress (Current Employee) –  BahrainApril 16, 2017
Giving more opportunities to their Staff as much as they can. Flexible to Staff needs. Beautiful workplace as the hotel located in Zallaq Beach. Luxury Hotel and award winning every year.
Nice and fun, learning is there ... A whole of experience is waiting...management wise
Fire life and Safety officer property maintenance (Former Employee) –  Zallaq Manama BahrainMarch 6, 2017
More knowledge and experience to be learn... I'm hoping I will continue my work here and stayed. Culture is there ... Respected and management are good.
Pros
Free accommodation, transportation and food
Cons
Healthcare provided, trainings and fun
Energinic and friendly people
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  bahrainFebruary 10, 2017
I learn how to build my self confidence to work with different nationality respective team specially the management. we do any activities which is really helpful to be more active to what we do for our daily basis, program like if you want to learn more about other department free training seminar that u will really enjoy.
Pros
3 times meal a day
Cons
8 hours
Unique facilities
Director of Recreation, Thalassa Sea & Spa, (Former Employee) –  BahrainJanuary 18, 2017
Great Place to work, new unique facilities, Thalassa Sea and Spa is the first physiotherapy facilities in the GCC countries
Magnifique Hotel
Guest Relations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  BahrainApril 5, 2016
Sofitel Bahrain is luxury 5 star hotel and one of Accor group hotel. The hotel mixed French elegance and local culture. The hotel is well managed and always have ambassador party every 3 months.
Pros
Free meal, accomodation & transport.
Well balanced
Concierge (Current Employee) –  BahrainMarch 6, 2016
Sofitel brand as such is an interesting brand to work for. It has set processes for all their job tasks and assignments.

My current job is to take care of the bell desk, valets and the drivers team.

Ensuring that the operation goes smoothly.
Pros
Organized
Cons
distance
Fun to work with
Paymaster / General Cashier (Former Employee) –  BahrainFebruary 13, 2016
Fun to work with. I learned to analyze the cost and variances of payrolls.

As always Accor group always provide employees the best and comfortable environment to work with.
SENIOR WAITER (Current Employee) –  Manama, B13December 14, 2015
Friendly staff and management. Good place for the beginers . Best thing about the hotel is the friday brunch, full of entertainment
work place journey
Concierge (Former Employee) –  BahrainOctober 13, 2015
alot of things i learn while im working and study at the same time
being busy 24/7 for doing tasks is really helpfull and can improve the person and will be benefit for future career
Pros
work under presure with positive result
Cons
lack of time for family and friends
Fun to do pre -opening
Sofitel Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa, Bahrain (Former Employee) –  Manama,July 17, 2015
Daily coming to work is fun because it was pre- opening and all of us work as a part of the team. I learned so many new things from my Hotel manager- from snagging to additional duties which were new to me.The management of the company was great but working with owners and management was a bit challenging. My co- workers were fun and very professional and it was pleasure to work with them. The hardest part of the job was the location of the facilities and the delay of the project from the construction site,The most enjoyable part of the job was the new concept, lot of hard work but at the end it was very rewarding
Pros
tax free
Cons
remore location
Job Description: Directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
Supervisor-pool bar-opining team (Current Employee) –  bahrainMarch 12, 2015
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
Pros
free meals and accomodation
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K