Accor

Accor Employee Reviews

Bahrain29 reviews
Started of when the Hotel was downsizing and doing a cost cutting and i did my best in bringing more revenue to the company , by re-negotiating Yearly Contracts. Making big difference to reduce the cost and increase the bottomline, with our affecting the quality and standards. But after one year i did not see any positive feedback or appraisal, so as a fast performer, my expectation from the company did not materialize so i shifted to a more challenging Job.
Pros
free food, accomodation
Cons
Growth is slow and performance based increment, promotion is less compared to old style of duration based growth
7 Years no promotion, no Salary increment in case of bonus it's a percentage not even 1 month salary or at least not for low level employee, and now with Coronavirus hotel industry is getting in bad shape
Fun place to work, a lot of training to attend, good accommodation and salary package, good benefits, department heads are very helpful and also the management
very good atmosphere to work place,understanding and very good knowledge ambassadors. We are getting timely salary and continues training schedule to developed our skills and knowledge
Accor french company hotel management of the biggest hotel improvement which open new brand start i will advice any one to work with accor which will secure you future
cant review much as it is just few weeks i am with this organisation, though ambient work culture and great manager supporting you. great team behind you keeps motivating .
I worked 6 days a week. My company (Accor) give me chance to proved my skills and they open hand in any help at work. Flexible in time even there’s a pressure sometimes @work but still we can manage it and it’s give me more challenges
basically my day to day work is amazing since we have no pressure whtsoever the staff are amazing and very helpfull we lways work as a team and treat each other as family.
It’s my first time to work in a hotel but I enjoy working here in Sofitel as I enhance my knowledge and I’ve learned advance techniques. And Accor hotels you will feel welcome.
Pros
Free food allowance
Cons
Flexible time
Nice hotel with beachfront, stress less work environment, everyone help each others, also get recognize by the management for the accomplishment and rewarded,
Though there are times it is stressful, there are also times were you've been working as if your having fun. People are great and willing to assist one another. They provide an annual party for all the staff were each departments participate, giving of awards, recognizing talents from different departments. I've learned to work with multinationals, learned and make friends with them. Management are supportive and recognizes your work, help whenever you are in trouble and most especially my superior is very much approachable towards my challenges at work.
grand mercure hotel is the best place to work and its near at the shopping malls also near transportation,its near to the airport,the hotel has big clean rooms and balconies to view the city
Pros
sofitel
Cons
12 hours
Responsible for cashiering duties
Customer service

Serve food to patrons

Prepared and serve specially dishes at tables as required.

Escort customer to their tables
Pros
Wedding of Royal Blood
Cons
24 hours
Learned a'lot from this magnificent property. made sure i give it my best and provide very guest an experience of a life time. brilliant team to work with and very supportive boss.
Cons
Unrealistic owning company
You can see the view of beach. Just visit and feel the magnifique in Sofitel Bahrain. Sofitel Bahrain is nice place were you can stay for vacation with your family.
Pros
Free accomodation, free transportation, free food
Cons
Mednet card
Giving more opportunities to their Staff as much as they can. Flexible to Staff needs. Beautiful workplace as the hotel located in Zallaq Beach. Luxury Hotel and award winning every year.
More knowledge and experience to be learn... I'm hoping I will continue my work here and stayed. Culture is there ... Respected and management are good.
Pros
Free accommodation, transportation and food
Cons
Healthcare provided, trainings and fun
I learn how to build my self confidence to work with different nationality respective team specially the management. we do any activities which is really helpful to be more active to what we do for our daily basis, program like if you want to learn more about other department free training seminar that u will really enjoy.
Pros
3 times meal a day
Cons
8 hours
Great Place to work, new unique facilities, Thalassa Sea and Spa is the first physiotherapy facilities in the GCC countries
Sofitel Bahrain is luxury 5 star hotel and one of Accor group hotel. The hotel mixed French elegance and local culture. The hotel is well managed and always have ambassador party every 3 months.
Pros
Free meal, accomodation & transport.
Cons
Sofitel brand as such is an interesting brand to work for. It has set processes for all their job tasks and assignments.

My current job is to take care of the bell desk, valets and the drivers team.

Ensuring that the operation goes smoothly.
Pros
Organized
Cons
distance