- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
free meals and accomodation