Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Bahrain10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,488 reviews

The leadership in this company very good

For my experience alfutaim is the best customer many why leadership and care for all stage employee very nice . All high management very professional.

Cons

All employees have health insurance

Friendly work atmoaphere and guest

Interacting with customer's, personal asaistant and consulting what suits the best plays/ toys to thier kids and professional advise on car safety. i enjoy working afl

i do not advise anyone to work

no time for work balance life . It is all politics in the company . There is no such respect or development . All xtra hours are not compensated . management are lost

High rate of staff turnover, weak management, limited budgets

High rate of staff turnover. 50% of employees change every 6 months. Top management is weak and micromanages HR to hire unqualified employees based on nepotism resulting in decreased productivity and demotivation of staff. No overtime paid for working long hours or weekends. No adequate budgets set to match strategic plans. No staff recreational activities or programs for career advancement.

Pros

International brands to work with.

Cons

Toxic work culture and no career advancement.

A family friendly store.

The working atmosphere in this company is like a family. You will feel the concern and care for each employees. One of the best company I ever worked with because of the knowledge I acquired while working and the humility that I've learned from them.

Amazing environment and good career

Good place to work in Good management Good development plan Good training plan Amazing atmosphere Secure job and good insurance Very Good benefits over all

job work/life balance

-Thursday and friday -Basic arabic - Management is great -Weekend duty at 1:midnight.Then next day morning shift. -When we achieved our daily budget.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Health insurance not covered all

Its very pleasure to work with different kinds of people, culture & environment. Basically my days start with planing, Staffing, Replenishing stock etc. Involving in the daily operation and co-ordinate with staff and management as well handling the quarries and problems. All the time my co -workers are very helpful, management are cooperative that is the best part of my work which always encourage me & i enjoy with it.

Team work key and ensure people awareness.

On going coordination and delegation. Attention to details part of the success and achieving set-up targets. Great focus on people to stay a head of competition.

interested work atmosphere

1- working as HSE consultant. 2- working in healthy workplace> 3- reviewing health and safety advice 4- working 8 hours daily work 5- two days off. 6- working with very good companions. 7- attractive benefits.

Pros

free transportations, food allowance, housing, free air tickets

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al-Futtaim?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits