Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Interacting with customer's, personal asaistant and consulting what suits the best plays/ toys to thier kids and professional advise on car safety. i enjoy working afl
no time for work balance life . It is all politics in the company . There is no such respect or development . All xtra hours are not compensated . management are lost
High rate of staff turnover. 50% of employees change every 6 months. Top management is weak and micromanages HR to hire unqualified employees based on nepotism resulting in decreased productivity and demotivation of staff. No overtime paid for working long hours or weekends. No adequate budgets set to match strategic plans. No staff recreational activities or programs for career advancement.
Pros
International brands to work with.
Cons
Toxic work culture and no career advancement.
The working atmosphere in this company is like a family. You will feel the concern and care for each employees. One of the best company I ever worked with because of the knowledge I acquired while working and the humility that I've learned from them.
Good place to work in Good management Good development plan Good training plan Amazing atmosphere Secure job and good insurance Very Good benefits over all
-Thursday and friday -Basic arabic - Management is great -Weekend duty at 1:midnight.Then next day morning shift. -When we achieved our daily budget.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Health insurance not covered all
Its very pleasure to work with different kinds of people, culture & environment. Basically my days start with planing, Staffing, Replenishing stock etc. Involving in the daily operation and co-ordinate with staff and management as well handling the quarries and problems. All the time my co -workers are very helpful, management are cooperative that is the best part of my work which always encourage me & i enjoy with it.
On going coordination and delegation. Attention to details part of the success and achieving set-up targets. Great focus on people to stay a head of competition.
1- working as HSE consultant. 2- working in healthy workplace> 3- reviewing health and safety advice 4- working 8 hours daily work 5- two days off. 6- working with very good companions. 7- attractive benefits.
Pros
free transportations, food allowance, housing, free air tickets