Al Ghalia Employee Reviews

Good atmos to deal with, lots of larning, engaging and work life balance
Bartender (Former Employee) –  AdliyaMay 29, 2018
Wonderful place to be with, wonderful team, supporting management and shift time adherance is top, good work life and personal life balance and lots of benefits.
Pros
Leaves and Salary
Cons
Na
thank you .
head chef (Current Employee) –  BahrainApril 13, 2018
I'm country in China. I'm chinese chef .I'm working good .I'm makingBeijing duck .and chinese food too much.I'm like teaming in working the big company.
Pros
time for money
Cons
working good
good
Waiter and Barman (Former Employee) –  bahrainJuly 24, 2016
It is a Leading company and I have heard a lot about your company t And all also because name & fame in the company. It is one of the growing industries. It offers good environment & remuneration (salary) to people like us. It is one best fasted growing company in Bahrain. The work environment of the company is very good.
Pros
free lunches
Interesting Workplace
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  AdliyaOctober 1, 2014
A typical day included coordinating with a number of departments to ensure timely delivery of products at the right place. I learnt a lot on logistics, administration, marketing, customer service and event planning. I got along well with all of my co-workers as well as with top management and learnt how to prioritize tasks in order meet tight deadlines.
At cafe lilou restaurant
Receptionist/Waitress- Café Lilou Restaurant (Current Employee) –  Adliya, Manama BahrainOctober 29, 2013
As a waitress or hostess at Cafe lilou is very challenging especially at busy times. We need to be flexible enough to attend to every guest that comes to the restaurant. Welcoming the guest Assist them to the tables give the menus and take their orders. I learned a lot especially how to deal with the guest not only that but also how to deal with your coworkers. Being patient enough to the guest to give them excellent service and make them satisfied.