Al Ghalia

Al Ghalia Employee Reviews

I would like to say its good.
My work is very busy im very patient in terms of work careful what you do to your job be teamwork,honest, respect for individual, frugality, humility to listen and learn.
Experience in Alghalia
The manager of one of the outlets of Al ghalia was so unprofessional with how he/she handle things(won’t name names).. they hire you and you go all the way to join the company from your home country just to get a call from the receptionist after two weeks telling you to meet the Hr manager.. and the Hr manager telling you “you are not upto ........ standards” that too before they tried the main work they hired you for.. if this is the way they handle things things I recommend everyone not to waste their time especially under that manager.. but the Hr team they are super at their job Kudos to them
Politics which ruined our career
Gang of goons do racism, dirty politics, monkey business. Honest people can't survive at this place. Human resource department is good but food and beverage department is disaster. Highly disappointed.
productive and fun work place
A most pleasantly work atmosphere. Good company and employee friendly management. Paying the salary in right time and there is no delays on that. The HR also working for staff pleasure.
Good atmos to deal with, lots of larning, engaging and work life balance
Wonderful place to be with, wonderful team, supporting management and shift time adherance is top, good work life and personal life balance and lots of benefits.
Pros
Leaves and Salary
Cons
Na
thank you .
I'm country in China. I'm chinese chef .I'm working good .I'm makingBeijing duck .and chinese food too much.I'm like teaming in working the big company.
Pros
time for money
Cons
working good
good
It is a Leading company and I have heard a lot about your company t And all also because name & fame in the company. It is one of the growing industries. It offers good environment & remuneration (salary) to people like us. It is one best fasted growing company in Bahrain. The work environment of the company is very good.
Pros
free lunches
Interesting Workplace
A typical day included coordinating with a number of departments to ensure timely delivery of products at the right place. I learnt a lot on logistics, administration, marketing, customer service and event planning. I got along well with all of my co-workers as well as with top management and learnt how to prioritize tasks in order meet tight deadlines.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al Ghalia?
At cafe lilou restaurant
As a waitress or hostess at Cafe lilou is very challenging especially at busy times. We need to be flexible enough to attend to every guest that comes to the restaurant. Welcoming the guest Assist them to the tables give the menus and take their orders. I learned a lot especially how to deal with the guest not only that but also how to deal with your coworkers. Being patient enough to the guest to give them excellent service and make them satisfied.