Al Ghalia
Al Ghalia Employee Review

thank you .

April 13, 2018
I'm country in China. I'm chinese chef .I'm working good .I'm makingBeijing duck .and chinese food too much.I'm like teaming in working the big company.
Pros
time for money
Cons
working good
March 22, 2020
The manager of one of the outlets of Al ghalia was so unprofessional with how he/she handle things(won’t name names).. they hire you and you go all the way to join the company from your home country just to get a call from the receptionist after two weeks telling you to meet the Hr manager.. and the Hr manager telling you “you are not upto ........ standards” that too before they tried the main work they hired you for.. if this is the way they handle things things I recommend everyone not to waste their time especially under that manager.. but the Hr team they are super at their job Kudos to them
February 1, 2020
Gang of goons do racism, dirty politics, monkey business. Honest people can't survive at this place. Human resource department is good but food and beverage department is disaster. Highly disappointed.
December 22, 2019
My work is very busy im very patient in terms of work careful what you do to your job be teamwork,honest, respect for individual, frugality, humility to listen and learn.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Ghalia. Our community is ready to answer.
Al Ghalia Reviews by Location