Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

Bahrain17 reviews

very good company

Azadea group is a good company. They care for their people, job environment is their main priority as well as customer service satisfaction. Will definitely recommend Azadea.

Not recommended

I will not recommend azadea to those whi wanted to grow on their careers because they will not priorities you specially if you are an expat they will just use youre ability to their benifits especially the manager

Hard working company and good place to learn

Good experience and good opportunity to learn about management and commerce reports. Long trading hours and lack of support from the higher management.

Good company and good organization

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Confident self-motivated business man, with a strategic yet customer centric mind with a proven track record of achieving results in highly competitive fashion environments. I have developed a mature yet innovative approach to any task, I am a leader who is passionate about driving business forward. I'm mentally resilient enough to be able to push past obstacles, to achieve both personal and business result. I combine strong planning skills with sharp operations to deliver top performance. I enjoy working both with people and numbers to achieve success. Specialties: operations management, area management, retail store management, product development, creative marketing, environmental sustainability, trend forecasting, customer service excellence, visual merchandising, team leadership, relationship building and fashion design

The best company I worked with

Azadea was indeed the best company I worked for. However, because of the career growth I had to leave. The reason I had to leave was because I stayed as an assistant manager for 5 years, and didn't get promoted to become a store manager, so I applied to other companies and got a job as a store manager. So I left.

Cons

Medical insurance, lunch breaks, mini breaks, uniforms, employees' discount

every day we learned a lot through communicate with different customers we encounter

everyday is always a new day, be positive, hardworking and initiatives, respect their culture, when we receiving thousand items and we need to finish in limited time. reach the target got commission.

Excellent work environment and culture

Azadea has a growth culture, which encourages learning at every point in your career. the two main focus of the company are people and performance. Azadea provides equal opportunities of growth.

Reputable company that has been my stepping stone.

Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishings, sporting goods, multimedia and beauty and cosmetics. With over 12,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 650 stores spread across 14 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.

management

the company has a nice culture and the owners are nice people, but the salaries are low, and the management isn't very professional. otherwise it's like a university because the chances of learning are a lot

Fun workplace, productive

The company shows advancement. They help you develop yourself professional. The company will give you better training and support each employee to their growth.

Pros

staff party

fun to work with

learned how to to the daily tasks of the typical salesman as well as working under pressure. the management is really good and friendly

Productive and amazing team work.

At these 5 years here I learned a lot from accountability, integrity, passion for my work and been a great team player . Our back office management is fantastic, they treat us like a brothers and sisters and support us when we need. My relationship with my staff is transparent and everything clear and simply do your work well and all your request become true .

Pros

Free launch. 8 hours work and 1 hour break ...

Cons

Healthcard, yearly ticket, good training ...

Productive and fun work place

Compensation and benefits are excellent. But the career growth is minimal and slow even you exert extra effort on your work they will still look for your mistakes.

Pros

Free airfare

Cons

Short breaks

to serve all food on quality manner of time

i am happy of what i am doing, i consider for me cooking is work of art fashion where you can do of expressing personalities skills

Pros

act as professional case case basis

Cons

creating solution encounter problem during rooster period duty

Fun and challenging

Great place to work. Supportive colleagues and management. Challenging and motivating. Its a diverse organizations with many moving parts.

passion and helpfull

I've learned so much totally in the whole management from my work to the company i choosed to spend years of my daily duties and responsibilities. it helped me a lot to improve more my skills and ability to do more in work.

Pros

with commission

Cons

8 hours

azadea group

Display creativity in the sales programs, flexibility in customers demands and adaptability to the market.• Managing individuals in the kitchen and staff team.• Creative menu planning using seasonal ingredients.• Cost calculation and budget forecasting.• Over seeing a large numbers of catering events, both private and corporate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azadea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits