Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

Not recommended
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  Al-ManāmahDecember 7, 2019
I will not recommend azadea to those whi wanted to grow on their careers because they will not priorities you specially if you are an expat they will just use youre ability to their benifits especially the manager
Hard working company and good place to learn
Shop Manager at Oysho (Former Employee) –  ManamaNovember 17, 2019
Good experience and good opportunity to learn about management and commerce reports. Long trading hours and lack of support from the higher management.
The best company I worked with
Store manager (Former Employee) –  ManamaMay 13, 2019
Azadea was indeed the best company I worked for.

However, because of the career growth I had to leave.

The reason I had to leave was because I stayed as an assistant manager for 5 years, and didn't get promoted to become a store manager, so I applied to other companies and got a job as a store manager. So I left.
Cons
Medical insurance, lunch breaks, mini breaks, uniforms, employees' discount
every day we learned a lot through communicate with different customers we encounter
SHOP MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Kingdom of BahrainAugust 10, 2018
everyday is always a new day, be positive, hardworking and initiatives, respect their culture, when we receiving thousand items and we need to finish in limited time. reach the target got commission.
Excellent work environment and culture
Senior Compensation & Benefits specialist (Former Employee) –  Bahrain and QatarNovember 1, 2017
Azadea has a growth culture, which encourages learning at every point in your career. the two main focus of the company are people and performance.
Azadea provides equal opportunities of growth.
Reputable company that has been my stepping stone.
Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manama (Seef Mall Muharraq)July 21, 2017
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishings, sporting goods, multimedia and beauty and cosmetics.
With over 12,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 650 stores spread across 14 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
management
assistant store manager (Former Employee) –  ManamaFebruary 12, 2017
the company has a nice culture and the owners are nice people, but the salaries are low, and the management isn't very professional. otherwise it's like a university because the chances of learning are a lot
Fun workplace, productive
Sales Associate/ Mentor/ Trainee Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ManamaFebruary 8, 2017
The company shows advancement. They help you develop yourself professional. The company will give you better training and support each employee to their growth.
Pros
staff party
fun to work with
salesman (Former Employee) –  ManamaJanuary 31, 2017
learned how to to the daily tasks of the typical salesman as well as working under pressure.
the management is really good and friendly
Productive and amazing team work.
General restaurant manager (Current Employee) –  Bahrain city center then seef mall muharraqDecember 22, 2016
At these 5 years here I learned a lot from accountability, integrity, passion for my work and been a great team player .
Our back office management is fantastic, they treat us like a brothers and sisters and support us when we need.
My relationship with my staff is transparent and everything clear and simply do your work well and all your request become true .
Pros
Free launch. 8 hours work and 1 hour break ...
Cons
Healthcard, yearly ticket, good training ...
Productive and fun work place
Head Barista (Current Employee) –  Bahrain City CentreOctober 12, 2016
Compensation and benefits are excellent. But the career growth is minimal and slow even you exert extra effort on your work they will still look for your mistakes.
Pros
Free airfare
Cons
Short breaks
hardworking and determinations will keep u pushing
sales associate (Current Employee) –  BahrainAugust 10, 2016
being in a company for a long period of time i am
now well experienced. If would be given a chance I can share what I've experienced and learned through this company. we have mainly core values including dedication towards our job, commitment on it, passion on what we are doing. I am also looking wherein a workplace where i can learn more, expand my possibilities on my carreer path.
Pros
health insurance and ticket provided
Cons
no promotions, no increase
to serve all food on quality manner of time
demi chef de partie (Current Employee) –  ManamaMarch 13, 2016
i am happy of what i am doing, i consider for me cooking is work of art fashion where you can do of expressing personalities skills
Pros
act as professional case case basis
Cons
creating solution encounter problem during rooster period duty
Fun and challenging
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Manama, B13December 5, 2015
Great place to work. Supportive colleagues and management. Challenging and motivating. Its a diverse organizations with many moving parts.
passion and helpfull
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  bahrainNovember 18, 2014
I've learned so much totally in the whole management from my work to the company i choosed to spend years of my daily duties and responsibilities. it helped me a lot to improve more my skills and ability to do more in work.
Pros
with commission
Cons
8 hours
azadea group
kitchen head chef (Current Employee) –  bahrain,manamaJuly 19, 2012
Display creativity in the sales programs, flexibility in customers demands and adaptability to the market.
• Managing individuals in the kitchen and staff team.
• Creative menu planning using seasonal ingredients.
• Cost calculation and budget forecasting.
• Over seeing a large numbers of catering events, both private and corporate.