Azadea

Azadea Job Security & Advancement reviews

Bahrain17 reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

The best company I worked with

Azadea was indeed the best company I worked for. However, because of the career growth I had to leave. The reason I had to leave was because I stayed as an assistant manager for 5 years, and didn't get promoted to become a store manager, so I applied to other companies and got a job as a store manager. So I left.

Cons

Medical insurance, lunch breaks, mini breaks, uniforms, employees' discount

Not recommended

I will not recommend azadea to those whi wanted to grow on their careers because they will not priorities you specially if you are an expat they will just use youre ability to their benifits especially the manager

Excellent work environment and culture

Azadea has a growth culture, which encourages learning at every point in your career. the two main focus of the company are people and performance. Azadea provides equal opportunities of growth.

management

the company has a nice culture and the owners are nice people, but the salaries are low, and the management isn't very professional. otherwise it's like a university because the chances of learning are a lot

Fun workplace, productive

The company shows advancement. They help you develop yourself professional. The company will give you better training and support each employee to their growth.

Pros

staff party

Productive and fun work place

Compensation and benefits are excellent. But the career growth is minimal and slow even you exert extra effort on your work they will still look for your mistakes.

Pros

Free airfare

Cons

Short breaks

Fun and challenging

Great place to work. Supportive colleagues and management. Challenging and motivating. Its a diverse organizations with many moving parts.

passion and helpfull

I've learned so much totally in the whole management from my work to the company i choosed to spend years of my daily duties and responsibilities. it helped me a lot to improve more my skills and ability to do more in work.

Pros

with commission

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azadea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Azadea Reviews by Location

• Azadea
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?