Azadea

Azadea Management reviews

Bahrain17 reviews

Clear

Good company and good organization

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Confident self-motivated business man, with a strategic yet customer centric mind with a proven track record of achieving results in highly competitive fashion environments. I have developed a mature yet innovative approach to any task, I am a leader who is passionate about driving business forward. I'm mentally resilient enough to be able to push past obstacles, to achieve both personal and business result. I combine strong planning skills with sharp operations to deliver top performance. I enjoy working both with people and numbers to achieve success. Specialties: operations management, area management, retail store management, product development, creative marketing, environmental sustainability, trend forecasting, customer service excellence, visual merchandising, team leadership, relationship building and fashion design

Hard working company and good place to learn

Good experience and good opportunity to learn about management and commerce reports. Long trading hours and lack of support from the higher management.

management

the company has a nice culture and the owners are nice people, but the salaries are low, and the management isn't very professional. otherwise it's like a university because the chances of learning are a lot

fun to work with

learned how to to the daily tasks of the typical salesman as well as working under pressure. the management is really good and friendly

Productive and amazing team work.

At these 5 years here I learned a lot from accountability, integrity, passion for my work and been a great team player . Our back office management is fantastic, they treat us like a brothers and sisters and support us when we need. My relationship with my staff is transparent and everything clear and simply do your work well and all your request become true .

Pros

Free launch. 8 hours work and 1 hour break ...

Cons

Healthcard, yearly ticket, good training ...

Fun and challenging

Great place to work. Supportive colleagues and management. Challenging and motivating. Its a diverse organizations with many moving parts.

passion and helpfull

I've learned so much totally in the whole management from my work to the company i choosed to spend years of my daily duties and responsibilities. it helped me a lot to improve more my skills and ability to do more in work.

Pros

with commission

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azadea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Azadea Reviews by Location

• Azadea
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?