Azadea

Azadea Work-Life Balance reviews

Bahrain17 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

every day we learned a lot through communicate with different customers we encounter

everyday is always a new day, be positive, hardworking and initiatives, respect their culture, when we receiving thousand items and we need to finish in limited time. reach the target got commission.

Not recommended

I will not recommend azadea to those whi wanted to grow on their careers because they will not priorities you specially if you are an expat they will just use youre ability to their benifits especially the manager

Excellent work environment and culture

Azadea has a growth culture, which encourages learning at every point in your career. the two main focus of the company are people and performance. Azadea provides equal opportunities of growth.

Fun workplace, productive

The company shows advancement. They help you develop yourself professional. The company will give you better training and support each employee to their growth.

Pros

staff party

Productive and fun work place

Compensation and benefits are excellent. But the career growth is minimal and slow even you exert extra effort on your work they will still look for your mistakes.

Pros

Free airfare

Cons

Short breaks

to serve all food on quality manner of time

i am happy of what i am doing, i consider for me cooking is work of art fashion where you can do of expressing personalities skills

Pros

act as professional case case basis

Cons

creating solution encounter problem during rooster period duty

Fun and challenging

Great place to work. Supportive colleagues and management. Challenging and motivating. Its a diverse organizations with many moving parts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azadea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Azadea Reviews by Location

• Azadea
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?