BATELCO
BATELCO Employee Review

Enthusiastic work environment

August 9, 2017
Being at a call center is way more than I imagined.
I learned how to manage my time skills even better.

Management at the company is very much organised . We had motivation from our managers in our work environment. Had a lot of diversity in our work culture. The most toughest part was when we had to calm a really furious customer down. The best part that I enjoyed was when we had fun activities every week to keep us employees motivated.
Pros
Best lunches were provided
Cons
Could not expand any more
August 7, 2016
Same roleSame location
Customer Services Support (Contract) (Current Employee) - Manama
New Project Work field shows the total amount of time scheduled on a task for all assigned resources, the total amount of time to which a resource is scheduled on all assigned tasks, or the total amount of time scheduled for a resource on a task. The timephased of these fields show values distributed over time.
Project Resources: Carpenters, Elicitation, Data, Telephones, Eqpuments Suppliers.
November 4, 2016
Same location
CRM Executive - INet Department (Current Employee) - Manama
In Batelco I have been learn so many things id don't have it before in my mind, daily I have been deal with the different type of customers solved there technical Issue with the Internet service, my work team is very helpful and i like them.
October 29, 2016
Same location
promoting (Former Employee) - Manama
the best job i did is this but how ever it was a temporary 1 month promoting job. if i ll get a chance to work there permanently i ll infinity go there
Pros
commission
Cons
less salary long duty