BATELCO

BATELCO Employee Reviews

Batelco has a professional and challenging environment. It’s the best telecommunication company in Bahrain.

Batelco management always give the chance to their employees to be better.
My typical day starts at 8:00am, as I get up early and try to get to work at least 25 minutes before the ‘start time’. In this way, I can avoid any delays due to traffic jams and can still be on time for work.
the good thing about working there is learning how to communicate
with customers and be patient, i used to train many new agents and that was the most fun part
PROS:
Good pay to industry average

Change is taking place but will take time

HR are actively changing the culture in the organization

CONS:

Highly political culture

Unclear vision in organization, no demarcation or accountability.
the time in the batelco is flexible.
i learned many thing for accountant .

we calculate the bills for the big company

and we work on the three programme .
This is a strong, well established company but they cant seem to lose the old work habits of a monopoly. Other than that the benefits are very good and actually surpass others in the market.
Pros
Benefits, pay, security
Cons
You may not even see management, very bureaucratic
Working in such a good environment, where all be one team , serving the customer with our offers and products solve the complains related to us and be helpfull.
I’m having the best environment work place and good management to work with.
I’m looking forward to get a better offer and opportunity in the future as per my experience.
Working with Batelco very exciting and improved my skills.
I really enjoyed to work with them becouse the have strong team and management. I learned alot of things there.
Being at a call center is way more than I imagined.
I learned how to manage my time skills even better.

Management at the company is very much organised . We had motivation from our managers in our work environment. Had a lot of diversity in our work culture. The most toughest part was when we had to calm a really furious customer down. The best part that I enjoyed was when we had fun activities every week to keep us employees motivated.
Pros
Best lunches were provided
Cons
Could not expand any more
While working in Batelco as a 196 Agent, I had to give accurate and appropriate Information to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve complaints.
Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals, Been in contact with the other departments, to guarantee that the customer satisfaction is met.

I've also learned how to deal and communicate with different kinds of customers.

It was a great and new experience for me having to work in such position and environment, and I've got to learn a lot about telecommunication companies, communication, marketing and dealing with different customers.
Pros
Health care insurance, Insintives
Cons
working as shifts, low basic income
A fun experience that change a lot in my life. It has taught me how to have more responsibilities and take action on that tasks given to me.
• Very Good communication skills.
• Punctual on timing.

• Excellent team working skills.

• Capability of using Computer Application

(MS Word, Excel, PPT, Orecal, Motorola, Cosmo, radix).

• Fluent reading and speaking in both Arabic and English.

• Internet.

• Sociable.

• Good knowledge in using computer applications and bank applications.

• Full knowledge to deal and communicate with consumer.
Pros
nun
Cons
mobile phone
In Batelco I have been learn so many things id don't have it before in my mind, daily I have been deal with the different type of customers solved there technical Issue with the Internet service, my work team is very helpful and i like them.
the best job i did is this but how ever it was a temporary 1 month promoting job. if i ll get a chance to work there permanently i ll infinity go there
Pros
commission
Cons
less salary long duty
i am working as field engineer / technician . i leaned and got experience all kind of telephone lines such as pabx, adsl , mpls , pri , bri , fiber optic termination and splicing from here.
New Project Work field shows the total amount of time scheduled on a task for all assigned resources, the total amount of time to which a resource is scheduled on all assigned tasks, or the total amount of time scheduled for a resource on a task. The timephased of these fields show values distributed over time.
Project Resources: Carpenters, Elicitation, Data, Telephones, Eqpuments Suppliers.
Well established and recognized company with good working environment and culture.
Proud to be a family member till this day at Batelco, my co-workers are very friendly and we all have excellent teamwork spirit.

The hardest part of the job is that every audit is different than the other on which spotting issues makes it a bit difficult buy a good challenge.
The work environment is good like any other organization in the area. More effort, more accuracy is required.
Generally, it is an interesting challenge.
Team Work on of the best to me and training the others my skills to show my power to the management is one of the best skills in me that giving the chance to others to learn from me .
Gained a lot of experience dealing with customer service and balancing accounts and counting inventory.
Pros
Very nice people
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BATELCO. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3