BDO Digital

BDO Digital Employee Reviews

Decent Company

It was a pretty good internship. It was very corporate and the culture was all right. Good learning experience.

Fun Work place with some Admin related headaches

Work place is good and very much enjoyable however i found that when there is no work and employee has to do be on bench, it's very hard to justify what a person is working on. Found it very nagging in that sense.

Productive and fun workplace

Company very much values their employees and brings fun into the workplace! Work life balance and career advancement are important to management and organizational leaders.

Pros

Free lunches

Great place to gain experience

I interned in the marketing department while in school. They were super flexible with my schedule which is amazing for a college student. I got to work on various projects which gave me so much experience. This internship definitely boosted me into my current career and helped my resume get beefed up.

Pros

A lot of experience and freedom to work/learn

Cons

leg room

Great growing organization, careers matured and blossomed

Management empowers their teams and really listens to the needs. They added 401K match and then doubled it the 1st year. Merging with BDO has offered tremendous extra benefits: Strong Medical, Dental, increased VSP, Paid Maturnity/Paturnity leave, increased PTO and holidays, student loan refinancing, legal assistance, pet insurance, life insurance, etc. This company really cares about their employees and just won Chicago Tribune's #15 Best Places to Work 2018! This is the place you can really grow your career and blossom!

Pros

401K matching, free food, massages, great PTO/holidays, inexpensive benefits

Cons

Poor technology with little pay

Anyone here will tell you that SWC is not on "bleeding edge" technology. There is no 401k match. Paid time off is below average. There are few advancement opportunities. No working from home. And the incentive structure is a glorified bonus. Bottom line is that they hire below average developers for below average salaries.

Cons

Low salary, no work from home, no 401k match

Great Colleagues, Great Atmosphere, need more standardization

As a consultant each day required constant state of flux. Wherein you must be able to adapt to each clients request, become quickly familiar with an organizations environment, and deep dive into complicated troubleshooting scenario's during which time you are managing client relationships, implementing enterprise solutions, and coordinating with internal resources. Easily the face-paced, challenging, and always self-improving work was the most enjoyable and hardest portion of working for SWC. The organization did a remarkable job hiring the right employee's which lead to a great atmosphere where crowd-sourcing and knowledge sharing were fundamental to their culture and definitively one of their greatest strength. The only con I can say is in being that the organization is growing at a rapid pace there occasionally is a lack of standardization between projects, solution areas, and management teams which could lead to in-assurances into which approach to utilize for a given situation.

Pros

Atmosphere, Recruitment practices, Team Culture, Flexibility

Cons

Loose cross practice framework & lack of transparancy

A great place to work. They only hire the best and thats why they have been able to grow so quickly. I would recommend them to anyonw who wants to grow and work at a legit company.

Love this company

Great people, smart people, great culture. This is a company that is growing and will be a leader in Chicago's technology innovation.

Fun, Competitive, Youthful Culture

Sorry I can not review any further. Good company for the right IT professional. IT staff are working for the company as employees.

Bleeding Edge Technology and Endless Growth Opportunities

SWC Technology Partners is a company truly passionate about growing the organization the right way, endless opportunities for upward mobility and working with cutting edge technology. No only is the organization a great place to work and everyone truly gets along, but they do so many team building events that truly is a network of great people to work with! If you are looking to grow, are hard working and have a Microsoft background, you want to work here! Check out our website at www.swc.com to see other testimonials and extensive awards SWC has achieved!

Pros

Fresh fruit Monday, team outings, company sponsored lunches, beer Fridays and much more!

Cons

Fun working environment with a great chance to grow.

SWC is unique in that it is constantly growing. Opportunities to grow in your position happen every day. It is a fun, nice environment to work in.

Pros

employee activities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO Digital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits