BDO

BDO Employee Reviews

Bahrain10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,493 reviews

A little taxing but worth it

BDO is that dream job that you have thinking once you are in there is no going out. The truth is once you are in when the struggle begins, that's when you realize you have miles to reach your goal. I now know colleagues who are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and worth looking up for. The job could get really tiring but the amount you learn in a short span is huge.

Pros

Best colleagues, learn a lot

Cons

hectic, difficult to balance work and social life

A great professional working place

A great professional working place where i am working in audit and doing audit of various companies from different industries. The best thing of BDO is its culture i.e is very supportive and task oriented.

Great friendly environment to work.

BDO bahrain is a friendly working place which helps in career development and learning improvement. The dedicated team helps in learning the team work. We get the chance to work with people of different nationalities.

Pros

people, learning, grooming

Cons

becoming a market leader

Effecient, Good environment and Great people

The output and publications of BDO are amazing, they know how to manage work and keep staff motivated. However they need to invest more in their employees in pecuniary ways and also in training.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Understaffed

Work enviournment

BDO is very professionally groomed organisation. Management working style is very friendly and they are always available for help in case of difficulty.

Pros

Working enviournment

Cons

Time deadlines

University training

It was three months training It was general company I was part of the IT department Assisted in the Legal and IT divisions (Did a system for the Legal department)

Overall BDO has friendly environment for its all employees

Working days for BDO Bahrain is from Sunday to Thursday. I have learnt a lot while working in BDO Public Accountants, which was also due to its friendly work environment. In my practical experience BDO has a significant rule. Management is cooperative and help if you have any problem facing in your job. Co workers are like one family members. The hardest part of the job is that you have to work hard in tight deadlines and agreed time frame, but overall working there is fruitful. The one who working there can enjoy the work environment. The most enjoyable event was the arrangement of Sakhair camp for staff outing and Carting events etc

Pros

Yes some time free lunch from BDO Public Accountants

Cons

Yes has worked much for long hours but was a fruitful addition in my exprience

fun workplace

Fun Work place with supportive management Not all about the members but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics but this is expected of a big Company.The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learn from them .The office started to get crowded as the company grew.

Self

I am hardworking, motivational and energetic I have Certifications in Cisco CCENT, Cisco CCNA (R&S) and Cisco CCNA (Voice)

An overall good place to work

A good friendly work atmosphere. Every week a new client and therefore a new industry most probably was one of the advantages. Another plus point would be working with managers with vast and diverse experience. The bad part was the long hours to be put in as is with any audit firm.

Pros

Learning everyday, Exposure to different industries

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BDO Reviews by Location