BDO

BDO

BDO Employee Review

Overall BDO has friendly environment for its all employees

Working days for BDO Bahrain is from Sunday to Thursday. I have learnt a lot while working in BDO Public Accountants, which was also due to its friendly work environment. In my practical experience BDO has a significant rule. Management is cooperative and help if you have any problem facing in your job. Co workers are like one family members. The hardest part of the job is that you have to work hard in tight deadlines and agreed time frame, but overall working there is fruitful. The one who working there can enjoy the work environment. The most enjoyable event was the arrangement of Sakhair camp for staff outing and Carting events etc

Pros

Yes some time free lunch from BDO Public Accountants

Cons

Yes has worked much for long hours but was a fruitful addition in my exprience

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Great friendly environment to work.

BDO bahrain is a friendly working place which helps in career development and learning improvement. The dedicated team helps in learning the team work. We get the chance to work with people of different nationalities.

Pros

people, learning, grooming

Cons

becoming a market leader
Same roleSame location

Work enviournment

BDO is very professionally groomed organisation. Management working style is very friendly and they are always available for help in case of difficulty.

Pros

Working enviournment

Cons

Time deadlines
Same location

Effecient, Good environment and Great people

The output and publications of BDO are amazing, they know how to manage work and keep staff motivated. However they need to invest more in their employees in pecuniary ways and also in training.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Understaffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

BDO Reviews by Location

• BDO
  • Overall BDO has friendly environment for its all employees
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?