BearingPoint

BearingPoint Employee Reviews

Few months after I started working there the company was bought out by another big corporation. I did not have much of a chance to learn and develop. That is when I also accepted a contract overseas.

It's an amazing company with high level of working process

The company as the former part of KPMG sticks to the KPMG's values and corporate culture, which is awesome. You'll never be lost or stuck there. Many warm, amicable and friendly people

Pros

Diversity and Inclusion

Cons

Stress

Don't know what they were doing

Working on the Federal side of the company. The business structure was awful and the managing directors had no clue how to run government contracts correctly.

Fun

The first time we had the best time for our meal we ordered the food and it was very tasty l look at this place in the mail today I will be back on Wednesday night to pick you guys up at the office for a little bit

Invest in developing non client facing too!

Non-client facing area is rather old school. Otherwise the business has entrepreneurial vibe, interesting projects.

Great firm

Bearingpoint provided great career opportunities, training, and corporate culture.Bearingpoint compensated well, and provided Excellent benefits including paid vacation, holidays, and 401k.

Pros

Job opportunities

Cons

N/a

unfortunate they outsourced a lot of jobs in 2000s to India.

Bad move. Not very patriotic of them. When they outsourced departments back in mid 2000s...I offered them to work for half of my salary. I really wanted to stay. They declined.

Pros

Office nice. Pay was decent. Decent benefits.

Cons

Good people making wasteful and bad decisions.

Best 5 years

Highly technical company with very broad, global presence. They have a clear vision and hire top class specialists. No-nonsense approach to most organizational activities. Great internal customer support. Plenty of colleagues to reach out for assistance if needed.

A éviter !

Aucun respect des valeurs qu'ils vendent en entretien, aucun équilibre vie pro et vie perso de plus aucune reconnaissance, si c'était à refaire je n'aurais jamais mis les pieds au sein de ce cabinet !!!!

collaborative management

I had the opportunity to work with kind and smart people. Despite the complexity of the project, the atmosphere was great ! Moreover, I had the opportunity to learn a lot. I recommand BearingPoint.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BearingPoint?

Had its busy, stressful times with meeting deadlines. The upper management and program control teams were a pleasure to work with. Diversity in the culture.

Typisk managementkonsultfirma

Hierarkisk organisation, högt tempo, hög inlärningskurva, trevliga och kompetenta kollegor

Always on the move

Constantly on the move, always something to do never a dull moment it was a lot of fun get meet new people almost every day and constantly learning new skills in order to meet the demand or expectation of management, at times it could be fun as well as challenging

L'exploitation de la misère et la vente de vent sur le dos des consultants

un management avare et cupide qui ne fait pas monter ses juniors avec peu de perspectives d'évolutions. Il faut que ca crache au niveau de la rentabilité au détriment du sens et du service client même de longue date. Pour apprendre comment se faire exploiter c'est très formateur.

Environnement agréable mais stressant

Environnement agréable mais stressant. Missions intéressantes

Good professional company but no frills i.e. free cafeteria, table tennis etc

I enjoyed my time with BearingPoint, very professional. I learned a great deal about team leadership, management, sales and delivering quality service to clients.

Productive workplace

At BearingPoint the management cared about consultants, encouraged learning and education during off-project times. Most of the jobs involved traveling.

Good place to start a career

BearingPoint is a solid choice to start a career in consulting. The company focuses on transformation and digitization projects,

productive and fun

European working conditions, a variety of people with shared wisdom that focus on driving each project to its successful implementation, a bit of a bust when it comes to the social aspects between colleagues from different departments

Pros

free massage Friday

Cons

poor people management

This was the off-shoot company of KPMG Consulting

The job was the same as when I worked for KPMG Consulting. The company went public and it really had very little impact on my job. The company ultimately was sold off I believer

Pros

telecommuting

Empresa para aprender

Entrei como trainee e sai uma profissional formada. Ótima para se trabalhar e aprender a trabalhar!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BearingPoint. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits