BNP Paribas is one of the best rated banks in the world. The Group has a presence in more than 75 countries and more than 189,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Domestic Markets, Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic – more...markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending.
BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across the Europe-Mediterranean zone and boasts a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia. – less
What are people saying about the leadership at BNP Paribas?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 1,523 ratings
Written by Head/Supervisor of the Section (Guarantees). (Former Employee) from Kingdom of Bahrain on August 22, 2013
- Work start with urgent issue of Counter Guarantees received from third Bank for Tender Submissions, that too in large values with multiple currencies.
- To cope the urgency in a limited period of time.
- Cooperative on urgency.
- Very much cooperative on urgency.
- To adhere the time limit to the client.
- When the management/client is - more...