BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews

Bahrain5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,342 reviews

Scope of Work

Was a trainee during summer vacation in grade 12. Assisted the accountant in inputting the travel expenses of the employees. Used Atlas 2 software for data entry.

A productive Banking system

the amount of training courses and in house training was amazing to say the least. The work culture was amazing and they approved of diversity and supported it to the maximum.

A very demanding yet rewarding working place

I worked almost 10 hours everyday for 6 months, I still enjoyed it, my team mates were great, the management was easy going and cheerful, I managed to learn a lot in a short time.

Pros

great offices

see below

- Work start with urgent issue of Counter Guarantees received from third Bank for Tender Submissions, that too in large values with multiple currencies. - To cope the urgency in a limited period of time. - Cooperative on urgency. - Very much cooperative on urgency. - To adhere the time limit to the client. - When the management/client is appreciating the work done in a time frame required by them.

Pros

never happened in my service period.

Cons

Yes, working in long hours to complete the job.

see cv

Worked in BNP for over 6 years and it was such a cool and fun place to work, with many opportunities and challenges. The work mix was ideal and challenging.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

BNP Paribas Reviews by Location

• BNP Paribas
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?