Capstone Logistics, LLC

Capstone Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,329 reviews

It sucked

Back when I was a runner for this specific location, at first I was making good money but then a year later, production pay was introduced and again, at first I was making okay money but then towards the winter season, there wasn’t enough work therefore no money. Management wasn’t the best. Some of the unloaders were slackers and some runners were thieves. You were basically fighting for the money. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. It’s very overwhelming.

Fast pace

Good job if in need of money. Not really good for long term since you are traveling all the time. Management is good depending on the location.........

Unprofessional staff. Alot of favoritism.

The recruiter was great. But the capstone travel team I worked with were very unprofessional. They damaged alot of product.I was at canpack in olyphant Pa. There were long hours. And 6 days a week. And the capstone break room was very small, cluttered, dirty and stank. The travel team lead favored travel team associates. To the point of lying and covering for their accidents and damages.

Pros

Pay was accurate.

Cons

Hot building.Did not like the attitudes of the capstone travel group.

Lies

They claim the harder you work the more you get paid, when actually it’s you get paid as management sees fit. 2 companies in one building and management on both sides get their feelings hurt.

Not productive not fun very hard work very unprofessional also poor management

I would not recommend this job to anyone very unsafe and a lot of ignorant kids working for them the pay is not worth it for the type of work you do l

Pros

No pros

Cons

No cons

Management is a joke.

In the short amount of time I was working for Capstone I worked under 4 or 5 site managers and 2 leads. Each one making changes to the way production was done. Made it difficult to know what was going on from day to day.

Don't ever work here. Pay model is a joke and work environment is VERY toxic

-Toxic work environment-The pay is an absolute joke -The workers of US food act like spoiled children and the capstone employees are forced to deal with their hostility -Management plays favorites and is of no help -You are paid $1 per pallet that you build, they will promise you $700-$1000 a week, which is an absolute lie. One person has the capability of possibly making around $700 before taxes (as long as you're one of the managers favorites). The other people are forced to abuse their bodies while lucky to make $300 a week.

Horrible place to work

Work your shift.Let's just say on first day they don't even have you in the system. Then want you to work for free. I am still yon my pay and two other workers are also. It's been a month and still no pay. And they wonder why we have not been back. I don't work for free.

Pros

Cons

Every thing is horrible

Pays great but hours are long

Great pay. Pay for travel and food. Great experience if you like the warehouse life. Little time for your family. Not for family oriented people. Management has poor communication

Don’t bother

This place is a job. management expects you to kiss a** and suck off their ego to make money here. Its a complete joke of a place. Favoritism is not even the word to describe the treatment some employees get. They treat certain guys here in such a way that you would think they either are paying them off or in a relationship

Pros

Non

Cons

Basically can do w.e u want

Awful

Don’t work there , hired me then fired me a month later using my background as an excuse. They hire anybody and just let people go out of nowhere they’ll call you and tell there is no work when really there is

Hard work, good pay if you're fast, mind blowingly bad management

I worked at the capstone site in Norfolk, NE where their contracted to a warehouse here. First couple months this was definitely the best job I've had. Then the entire management staff for capstone quit within 2 weeks of each other. The whole place got completely ruined and now is being run by people who have no idea what they're doing and sit in the office being lazy all night. If they can get back into working order this was a great job.

It was a job, and a decent start

A bit disorganized, no real structure. Management kind of did what they wanted when they wanted and associates were expected to go with the flow. The pay was often confusing, not sure when or how to receive the bonuses.

Excellent

Excellent bien empleo compañeros con buena comunicación y muy bien ambiente de trabajo

Long hours, Fluctuating pay, no respect for workers

Go in at 10pm get out 11am, crazy hours, no work life balance. some good nights youll make 250 a night, other nights you can make as low as 60 for more than 10 hours and they expect you to put in the same effort for that low. All managers plus the site manager quit all in jst the matter of one month, that jst shows u how bad this place is. oh and if your new expect to only make 12 an hour for the first 3 weeks. This job is great if your jst lookin to get some good forklift experience, they hire jst about anyone they can get. Wouldn't recommend this job for long term though gets annoying real quick

Pros

Get forklift experience

Cons

Crazy hours, Fluctuating pay, horrible management, no appreciation

Productive and interesting

Your co-peers makes the job easier or harder depending on who you are as a person. The job is easier as a team if everyone is on the same page, you get your work done and explore and enjoy your free time.

Pros

There are no pros from my experience.

Cons

We work and a half hours with only one (1) break, the well being and safety of the employees doesn’t matter to upper management, they say they are for the people but don’t listen to the feedback that the employees have.

Horrible

Horrible environment, always hiring inexperienced employees, lack of training, load pay is inadequate, I don’t recommend to work here if you’re not willing to sacrifice it all to make a buck and not willing to give 100 percent every single day.

Productive but too far from my house

Pay is good and the hours are flexible. The harder you work the more pay you receive. Good company to work for. The only downfall for me is that it is too far of a drive for me

Dumb

Although the work was hard and sometimes you never got enough hours you still are getting paid on production still not making nothing so it’s pretty fun to work just to live

Inconsistent wprk place with inconsistent stability within management of the warehouse.

Decent company to work for, but truly nothing special, great job if you're just needing something. But in my time at Capstone, I learned that finding a life/work balance was nearly impossible with Leads who truly couldn't care less for their team members and only cared about getting money in their pockets.

Pros

High pay for hard workers

Cons

Pay was inconsistent, as well as all locations work within a different manner for like job titles.

Bad place to work for

Would not recommend working here management is all over the place on my first day didn't receive training just left me their to figure it out they mess your pay up play favourites stand around half of the day waiting for trailers most of them we have to unload by hand have not been trained for tow motor send the ones home early that have not been trained on tow motor not a good place to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capstone Logistics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits