Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee Employee Reviews

Bahrain5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,213 reviews

working with the Caribou Coffee Bahrain team was great, but the upper management is the worst.

low salaray and benefits.they will hire new staff and give higher salary than the old staff. no salary increment on old staff. no program to motivate the team.if you want your team to motivate the new comers, motivate them first, and don't make incentive programs to motivate your staff to work hard if you can not give it.they don't care about their employees well being.and please! provide a better accommodation to you employees, they are human beings, not animals to live in that kind of place.

Productive and a Fun place

I enjoyed working in this company because it's fun and a nature loving place . As I worked here , I learned a lot of things whether personal life or job life because people here are friendly and approachable .

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

Breaks and Health care

I had a good experience working in this company. This is one of the most growing companies in bahrain in current date. I learned and taken out good qualities and capabilities from this company and I seek more too learn and also want to apply these qualities by joining other next level organization's. I seek more knowledge and hierarchy to improve myself in my field work. I want to grow myself as keeping in eye to success for my next level work.

Great team to work with fun filled workplace.

Work starts with a cup of coffee with interactive discussions with the team. Working with multinational team members. Lots of reports to be filled and sent to higher ups. Training staffs with minimum educational qualifications/communications skills Great team work.

Pros

Every shift free coffee talk

Cons

No health insurance, short breaks

fun to work specially entertaining people

while making the coffee its inspiring to see some smile of the guest specially when you making them a nice coffee that can complete and made thier day...its tiresome but at the end if the day once you remember the smile that you give to each and every peopleyou still a reason to go to qork for the next day☺️

Pros

free accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caribou Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits