Chili's
Information from Chili's:

Chili's Employee Reviews for Server

Server2 reviews
Bahrain2 reviews
A typical day at work is just you will be having guest and you will just serve them as per standard and your putting hospitality in your work, I learned how to communicate with other Nationality and to cope p with them, Management managers are good they guided me in which I can learn more about the restaurant, hardest part of the job is when you will be having a complain about the food and sometimes your guest will not pay and will just run away. Most enjoyable part of my work even though sometimes we are having difficulty we are able to smile at the end of the shift and you are happy with your co workers.
As a server in chili's Bahrain..its a quite risky job because in my case I'm working alone in a shift with 9 tables and 1 kitchen staff, but still i can manage because i love my job and its my responsibility to be responsible about my job.
I learned to be independent, productive enough, wise and flexible when it comes to the schedule. Having a back schedule is not that easy and I'm making it easy in my own way.

The management taught us everything that we need to learn. I admit they are very strict in following the standards which is the right way and it helps us a lot.

I've been working in my co-workers like they are my family. We played like a team. We take our work seriously but not ourselves.

The hardest part of a job is having a guest complaint which is were doing our best to avoid that kind of situation.

The most enjoyable part of a job is that seeing your guest smiling and thanking you for a job well done, coming back again in your restaurant to look for you to serve them oh well its a very wonderful feeling that i could not ask for more.
Pros
b
Cons
n