Chili's
Coronavirus update
Information from Chili's:

Chili's Management reviews

Bahrain11 reviews
I really liked playing a role at chili’s but the management was so judgmental and i didnt like that. I used to work hard their but in the end i was satisfying
A typical day at work is just you will be having guest and you will just serve them as per standard and your putting hospitality in your work, I learned how to communicate with other Nationality and to cope p with them, Management managers are good they guided me in which I can learn more about the restaurant, hardest part of the job is when you will be having a complain about the food and sometimes your guest will not pay and will just run away. Most enjoyable part of my work even though sometimes we are having difficulty we are able to smile at the end of the shift and you are happy with your co workers.
As a server in chili's Bahrain..its a quite risky job because in my case I'm working alone in a shift with 9 tables and 1 kitchen staff, but still i can manage because i love my job and its my responsibility to be responsible about my job.
I learned to be independent, productive enough, wise and flexible when it comes to the schedule. Having a back schedule is not that easy and I'm making it easy in my own way.

The management taught us everything that we need to learn. I admit they are very strict in following the standards which is the right way and it helps us a lot.
I've been working in my co-workers like they are my family. We played like a team. We take our work seriously but not ourselves.

The hardest part of a job is having a guest complaint which is were doing our best to avoid that kind of situation.

The most enjoyable part of a job is that seeing your guest smiling and thanking you for a job well done, coming back again in your restaurant to look for you to serve them oh well its a very wonderful feeling that i could not ask for more.
Pros
b
Cons
n
if the business is not busy the team member checks back up to restock some items.

time is gold because if not busy try to look for something to do if the busy business comes you'll be ready to be more efficient.

management they give some opinion they listen to team members opinion also to respect each team member.

co worker's are nice keep helping each other for the efficiency of the business.

hardest part is that when we are so busy that's the time we feel we're lacking of man power in the store.

most enjoyable is when we know that busy time of the business is when we finish the day without complain by means of teamwork.
Cons
15 hrs working
On weekdays its only a regular day at work, its not that much busy not like during the weekends when a group of family or friends are having their lunch or dinner. Management are good to the employees. They provide our own accommodation and transport. We work as a team. The hardest part of the job is when sometimes we are lack of employees, so we need to do extra job. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people.
Pros
free food
Cons
health care, shortbreaks