Chili's

Bahrain11 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,518 reviews

Such flexible and enjoying working in the Restaurant.

Productive and challenging workplace. A lots of trainings which is good for the staffs. Classrooms every week. And I had really fun working with them. Good communication

Pros

Free meal in every shift

It is fun to work in Chili's. They are treating their employee as family.. all the staff are very kind even though it is mix religion, nationality and culture.

Pros

Free Meal

Cons

Late Salary

Productive and lots of training

CHilis give a lots of training, in chilis u can build your confidence dealing with people becase of the trainings. Its fun to work its always busy .everybody work as a team everybody is responsible to do the assigned task.... Its only the salary was low .

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Low salary

productive and fun working as a team.

On weekdays its only a regular day at work, its not that much busy not like during the weekends when a group of family or friends are having their lunch or dinner. Management are good to the employees. They provide our own accommodation and transport. We work as a team. The hardest part of the job is when sometimes we are lack of employees, so we need to do extra job. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people.

Pros

free food

Cons

health care, shortbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chili's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits