Citi

Citi Employee Reviews

Bahrain38 reviews

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,414 reviews

Learning experience

Banking at the time was my ultimate goal. Citibank was the real foundation of the starting of my career. I learnt so much working at Citi and I have no regrets being there for 5 years. The issues I faced were the work timings and pressure at work along with lack of recognition and reward. I had decent leadership there to help me grow in my career and guide me along the way. After serving 5 years I knew it was time to move on to better opportunities. The prospects of advancement in my career were limited which also led me to seek better paying opportunities.

Pros

Learnt a lot

Cons

timings, stress due to work pressure, no reward

Fair

As i working in a sales the working environment is very competitive.In a fraction of seconds we will loose our customers. If we delay to reach at first.

a typical day at work

good learning in this job,in this job they teach how to survive under more pressure, what you learn and what you take decision, over all good experience

Great workplace

Great place to work in.All the allowances and financial dealings were perfectly on time.very motiviating managers and multilinguistic working strength

Very Productive

I did a great numbers with Citibank specially with expacts customers in international mutual fund. I was handing customers portfolios and accounts transfers. I was convencing the customer to do long term plans with the banks.

N a

Thanks for giving this opportunity about mny previous company and I had learn lot of things from my previous company and the management support really appreciate.

Great place to learn the ropes

Citibank Bahrain is a great place to learn the business of Wealth Management, the pay depends on commissions so makes life challenging sometimes. The teams are divided so extra challenge, and not all team leaders are effective, so you end up with unhealthy competition

Co-orporative & healthy environment

The value of money will be known while working in bank which helps to push upstep the life.my struggleness canot got labies life but I can gain comfortable & healty life.working in bank its recognized as a help for uneducated people.

Great for fresh graduates

As a fresher it's a great company to enter the job market with. Adds excellent weightage to your resume while providing international training experience under top trainees. Amazing stepping stone.

Pros

Experience in top bank

Cons

Low chances of advancement

ok place to work

overall an ok place to work, multi cultural. Growth opportunities was limited for my self. Targets have to be achieved. Good exposure on the resume. Good place to start

Amazing environment

Best experience ever Starting with learning how to manage multi tasking and to work under pressure Get a great experience with banking products and how the other departments operate.

A great platform of a million opportunities

A place where learning never comes to an end. Everyday is a new challenge and an opportunity to meet with new people. Updates are made regularly in the process and regulations for consumer protection and safety.

Pros

a great learning platform for self development

Cons

long working hours and pressure

Productive and Fun place to work

Productive and Fun place to work. The existing culture within the corporation allows for career as well as individual growth. The management are always open to ideas and suggestions with Open Doors.

Pros

Culture, Good Management

Cons

Bad Cafeteria

Productive and Structured work place.

Productive and Structured workplace.

Productive and Structured workplace. → Design and Development of Mutithreaded schedulers with external intefaces → A flexible, methodical and structured approach to projects → Responsible for ensuring that all project resources are focused on delivery → Deployment and post deployment monitoring

Good Experience and a Challenging Position

Working as a Citi-phone Officer was a challenging position, as each and every customer calls with different kind of a problem, different personality and a different way of communicating. What I learned from this position is how to be patient, a good listener, time managing, problem solving, fast and effective, sales skills and customer service skills improved, identify risks and frauds..

Pros

Flexible Shifts, Insurance

Cons

Short Breaks, No Car Parks

working under pressure

working under pressure especially every end of month... salary was very low ..... and very low salary increment ... but there was a monthly target .....

fun work place

like to work there as i had enough experience in collection, team work like them staff with good salary and commission good management like to work with them

Pros

commission base

Cons

short breaks

Performane / Rules /Policies

Citi platform is very familiar for work and excellent management to grow with the organization. As a Citi staff I always adhere with Citi polices and processors and always treating customers fairly without any complaint.

I grow

Organizing sales visits Demonstrating/presenting products Establishing new business Maintaining accurate records Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings Reviewing sales performance Negotiating contracts

Pros

Free air ticket

Cons

Healt Care

Great place to work in.

Its a great place to work in, surounded by amazing people to work with. I had an amazing experise an year while working there. I started working there as a recepptioneist after completing 3 years i have been chossen to work in the accounts department and i had learn alot from working there.

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.7K
6K
3.8K
1.1K

Citi Reviews by Location

• Citi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?