Costa Coffee
Coronavirus update
Information from Costa Coffee:

Costa Coffee Employee Reviews

Bahrain15 reviews
Productive and competitive and became more reponsible. Take oders, making coffee, bus-out, clean espresso machine, made a paper works and sales everyday.
Pros
Free 2 drinks everyday
Cons
8-12hours
Good place for cofee lovers, life and work balance, average salary , equality for all, achievable targets with attractive incentives. I recommend anyone
Costa the gave me a good experience teach me alot..but they need to know we are not in school we are at work we have family to look after they don't give salary you can stay 2months without please I will like to say give people on time salary..some staffs and managers they are stilling from them why no salary...before I love Costa but now I like Costa. They need to provide staff meals not only
costa coffee is came from london at year 1971 and servring coffee and pastry and sandwich and cold drinks and ice creams.and handling shift in charge and training new staff.
i learned alot and i become certified barista in my 1 year of working in costa i learned to make coffee and started loving coffee i learned different types of steaming milk and most specially i learned to become calm and patience to my customer.colleague and to the company.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
short break
Working at Costa is an amazing experience and the daily challenges make more fun and worthwhile. Everyday is a new day with new learnings. Meeting new customers every day and the demands of the new customers make it satisfactory when demands are met.
External competition make the life in coffee shop more interesting as new players emerge with new and better ideas so you have to always be on your toes.
Pros
Free coffees
The management is concerned about staff.They provide educative programs for staff that are very beneficial. Delaying of salary payment and over time.
Pros
Free drinks upon staff on shift
Cons
Intensive and rigorous trainings makes it a good learning platform, Growth for staff is rapid depending on your initiative. Job pressure is intense though its a good way to mould individuals.
I learned how to value my time and be more productive in every training or task that is given to me. be more disciplined and have a proper time management and planning in this company. I've learned how to be more knowledgeable and apply all the training techniques that I learned from my co-trainers. Proper decision making has been added to my skills as well as a part of management team. most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my people learn and grow from my knowledge.
Cons
Local leaves, healthcare, incentives
since I started work here it was a very new thing for me beacuse I didn't heve any experience and knowledge about coffee but mymanager helped me alot to achieve my goals here and I spent my almost 3 years there.
Pros
free coffees and 50% on food.
Cons
1 hour break
I don't have any experience in coffee making, and it was my first time to work abroad, then it change everything for just a week or so. I saw myself making cups of coffee, doing reports and counting money, it was a fast learning experience I been through in Costa. One should be strong, as you have to work in the store alone, one should be wise and smart ad you have to deal with different transactions, one should be flexible as you have to do things in the fastest way you could, one should be friendly as you are dealing with different guests daily and you have to train new joiners and one should have leadership goals as you will guide new joiners to be a strong barista as you are, you have to manage everything in the store, organization stocks and that's what made you aneed efficient and productive employee.
Pros
staffs drinks, 50% discount on food items
Cons
30 minutes break
I'm working in Costa Coffe located in Bahrain International Airport. That was really fun mostly if there's a lot of passenger because we're going to be busy so time goes fast and you will deal with different kinds of people from around the world.
Pros
Free transportation and accommodation. With incentives
Cons
Race discrimination.
worst management especially HR, does not take care of the worker's over all welfare. And they do not know how to do a better planning in terms of staffing.
* Always busy.having fun at work with lots of customers.
* I learned many things from Costa specially paper works.

* Management is OK.

* Co-workers are very fun to be with.Even we are busy as long as the team work and the communication is there our shift us running softly.

* The hardest part for me is when the salary is delayed.

* I enjoy all of my working days in Costa.I am a happy person even we are very busy and get tired still its part of the job.
Pros
Free staff drinks
Cons
costa is bahrain is nice work to place. they entertain different nationality. they will share their way of making coffee and u will learn from it. but my salary is not enough. but the good thing, they will appreciate ur work.and if u deserved the position.they will give u.
Pros
good work place