Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee Employee Review

Amazing Experience

March 4, 2018
Working at Costa is an amazing experience and the daily challenges make more fun and worthwhile. Everyday is a new day with new learnings. Meeting new customers every day and the demands of the new customers make it satisfactory when demands are met.
External competition make the life in coffee shop more interesting as new players emerge with new and better ideas so you have to always be on your toes.
Pros
Free coffees
October 11, 2019
Head Barista ()supervisor (Former Employee) - Al-Manāmah
Good place for cofee lovers, life and work balance, average salary , equality for all, achievable targets with attractive incentives. I recommend anyone
September 17, 2019
Barista Maestro (Former Employee) - Manama
Costa the gave me a good experience teach me alot..but they need to know we are not in school we are at work we have family to look after they don't give salary you can stay 2months without please I will like to say give people on time salary..some staffs and managers they are stilling from them why no salary...before I love Costa but now I like Costa. They need to provide staff meals not only
October 31, 2018
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - bahrain
costa coffee is came from london at year 1971 and servring coffee and pastry and sandwich and cold drinks and ice creams.and handling shift in charge and training new staff.