Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee Employee Reviews in Manama

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,492 reviews

productive and fun with get togethers

Intensive and rigorous trainings makes it a good learning platform, Growth for staff is rapid depending on your initiative. Job pressure is intense though its a good way to mould individuals.

Best cofee seller, with excellent customer service

Good place for cofee lovers, life and work balance, average salary , equality for all, achievable targets with attractive incentives. I recommend anyone

Costa it's not bad but late salary and they don't follow Bahrain laws.

Costa the gave me a good experience teach me alot..but they need to know we are not in school we are at work we have family to look after they don't give salary you can stay 2months without please I will like to say give people on time salary..some staffs and managers they are stilling from them why no salary...before I love Costa but now I like Costa. They need to provide staff meals not only

Fun & Productive

I learned how to value my time and be more productive in every training or task that is given to me. be more disciplined and have a proper time management and planning in this company. I've learned how to be more knowledgeable and apply all the training techniques that I learned from my co-trainers. Proper decision making has been added to my skills as well as a part of management team. most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my people learn and grow from my knowledge.

Cons

Local leaves, healthcare, incentives

Busy and multi tasking.

I'm working in Costa Coffe located in Bahrain International Airport. That was really fun mostly if there's a lot of passenger because we're going to be busy so time goes fast and you will deal with different kinds of people from around the world.

Pros

Free transportation and accommodation. With incentives

Cons

Race discrimination.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Costa Coffee Reviews by Location