Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee Employee Reviews for Barista

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,492 reviews

Responsible

Productive and competitive and became more reponsible. Take oders, making coffee, bus-out, clean espresso machine, made a paper works and sales everyday.

Pros

Free 2 drinks everyday

Cons

8-12hours

Best cofee seller, with excellent customer service

Good place for cofee lovers, life and work balance, average salary , equality for all, achievable targets with attractive incentives. I recommend anyone

Costa it's not bad but late salary and they don't follow Bahrain laws.

Costa the gave me a good experience teach me alot..but they need to know we are not in school we are at work we have family to look after they don't give salary you can stay 2months without please I will like to say give people on time salary..some staffs and managers they are stilling from them why no salary...before I love Costa but now I like Costa. They need to provide staff meals not only

Productive place of work

The management is concerned about staff.They provide educative programs for staff that are very beneficial. Delaying of salary payment and over time.

Pros

Free drinks upon staff on shift

Cons

thats the new way of work for me.

since I started work here it was a very new thing for me beacuse I didn't heve any experience and knowledge about coffee but mymanager helped me alot to achieve my goals here and I spent my almost 3 years there.

Pros

free coffees and 50% on food.

Cons

1 hour break

A workplace that make you flexible, wiser and smarter

I don't have any experience in coffee making, and it was my first time to work abroad, then it change everything for just a week or so. I saw myself making cups of coffee, doing reports and counting money, it was a fast learning experience I been through in Costa. One should be strong, as you have to work in the store alone, one should be wise and smart ad you have to deal with different transactions, one should be flexible as you have to do things in the fastest way you could, one should be friendly as you are dealing with different guests daily and you have to train new joiners and one should have leadership goals as you will guide new joiners to be a strong barista as you are, you have to manage everything in the store, organization stocks and that's what made you aneed efficient and productive employee.

Pros

staffs drinks, 50% discount on food items

Cons

30 minutes break

Busy and multi tasking.

I'm working in Costa Coffe located in Bahrain International Airport. That was really fun mostly if there's a lot of passenger because we're going to be busy so time goes fast and you will deal with different kinds of people from around the world.

Pros

Free transportation and accommodation. With incentives

Cons

Race discrimination.

Productive and had a chance working with different people.

* Always busy.having fun at work with lots of customers. * I learned many things from Costa specially paper works. * Management is OK. * Co-workers are very fun to be with.Even we are busy as long as the team work and the communication is there our shift us running softly. * The hardest part for me is when the salary is delayed. * I enjoy all of my working days in Costa.I am a happy person even we are very busy and get tired still its part of the job.

Pros

Free staff drinks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Costa Coffee Reviews by Location

• Costa Coffee
  • Barista
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?