Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee Employee Reviews

Bahrain18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,989 reviews

Productive and friendly good-fellowship

• Making Weekly Reports, Monthly Reports, Stock inventory. • Filing documents, Invoices, Employees profile and Requirements • Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals. • Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses. • Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools. • Ensures proper team member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs. The workplace and ambiance is relaxing together with mingles with different kinds of customer sharing their lives and experiences. The management gives you opportunity to grow and learn. They provide different training and seminars needed on the job. They support and guide every employee to reach the objective and goal of the company together with the growth of each individual. The most enjoyable part was to see your staff learning and grow taking advancement of their career. Training staff to be a leader is the most enjoyable part where in you can see their growth and sharing your knowledge to mold them to be a good leader on the succeeding year of their career.

Pros

Free drinks and avail discounts

Cons

lack of staff

Best cofee seller, with excellent customer service

Good place for cofee lovers, life and work balance, average salary , equality for all, achievable targets with attractive incentives. I recommend anyone

Costa it's not bad but late salary and they don't follow Bahrain laws.

Costa the gave me a good experience teach me alot..but they need to know we are not in school we are at work we have family to look after they don't give salary you can stay 2months without please I will like to say give people on time salary..some staffs and managers they are stilling from them why no salary...before I love Costa but now I like Costa. They need to provide staff meals not only

famous company

costa coffee is came from london at year 1971 and servring coffee and pastry and sandwich and cold drinks and ice creams.and handling shift in charge and training new staff.

Responsible

Productive and competitive and became more reponsible. Take oders, making coffee, bus-out, clean espresso machine, made a paper works and sales everyday.

Pros

Free 2 drinks everyday

Cons

8-12hours

productive

i learned alot and i become certified barista in my 1 year of working in costa i learned to make coffee and started loving coffee i learned different types of steaming milk and most specially i learned to become calm and patience to my customer.colleague and to the company.

Pros

free drinks

Cons

short break

Working in JAWAD group was more than just a work relationship

Has been a growing company ever since... I was valued more than a staff, valued as a part of a family. I was able to inspire people working with me. Earned trust and big expectations on my shoulder as a performing Store Manager. Standards were followed and been cascaded to rank and file staffs, mid management and top management. Most enjoyable part is when you perform at your best, being YOU, with no pretensions, just mere YOU. Delivering great service that guests will never forget and always looking forward to meet you and see you again!

Pros

free coffee on duty, free meal on duty, staff discounts etc.

Cons

short of staffs

Amazing Experience

Working at Costa is an amazing experience and the daily challenges make more fun and worthwhile. Everyday is a new day with new learnings. Meeting new customers every day and the demands of the new customers make it satisfactory when demands are met. External competition make the life in coffee shop more interesting as new players emerge with new and better ideas so you have to always be on your toes.

Pros

Free coffees

Productive place of work

The management is concerned about staff.They provide educative programs for staff that are very beneficial. Delaying of salary payment and over time.

Pros

Free drinks upon staff on shift

Cons

productive and fun with get togethers

Intensive and rigorous trainings makes it a good learning platform, Growth for staff is rapid depending on your initiative. Job pressure is intense though its a good way to mould individuals.

Fun & Productive

I learned how to value my time and be more productive in every training or task that is given to me. be more disciplined and have a proper time management and planning in this company. I've learned how to be more knowledgeable and apply all the training techniques that I learned from my co-trainers. Proper decision making has been added to my skills as well as a part of management team. most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my people learn and grow from my knowledge.

Cons

Local leaves, healthcare, incentives

thats the new way of work for me.

since I started work here it was a very new thing for me beacuse I didn't heve any experience and knowledge about coffee but mymanager helped me alot to achieve my goals here and I spent my almost 3 years there.

Pros

free coffees and 50% on food.

Cons

1 hour break

A workplace that make you flexible, wiser and smarter

I don't have any experience in coffee making, and it was my first time to work abroad, then it change everything for just a week or so. I saw myself making cups of coffee, doing reports and counting money, it was a fast learning experience I been through in Costa. One should be strong, as you have to work in the store alone, one should be wise and smart ad you have to deal with different transactions, one should be flexible as you have to do things in the fastest way you could, one should be friendly as you are dealing with different guests daily and you have to train new joiners and one should have leadership goals as you will guide new joiners to be a strong barista as you are, you have to manage everything in the store, organization stocks and that's what made you aneed efficient and productive employee.

Pros

staffs drinks, 50% discount on food items

Cons

30 minutes break

Busy and multi tasking.

I'm working in Costa Coffe located in Bahrain International Airport. That was really fun mostly if there's a lot of passenger because we're going to be busy so time goes fast and you will deal with different kinds of people from around the world.

Pros

Free transportation and accommodation. With incentives

Cons

Race discrimination.

job is ok

worst management especially HR, does not take care of the worker's over all welfare. And they do not know how to do a better planning in terms of staffing.

Productive and fun working environment

It was challenging to multi task but as soon as i did the training i was perfect.I learnt how to make coffee and serve coffee as well.I also learnt how to use the cashier machine

Pros

Free transport and accommodation

Cons

Sometimes i worked extra hours but it was okay

Productive and had a chance working with different people.

* Always busy.having fun at work with lots of customers. * I learned many things from Costa specially paper works. * Management is OK. * Co-workers are very fun to be with.Even we are busy as long as the team work and the communication is there our shift us running softly. * The hardest part for me is when the salary is delayed. * I enjoy all of my working days in Costa.I am a happy person even we are very busy and get tired still its part of the job.

Pros

Free staff drinks

Cons

nice work place, not perfect but its good.position is moving

costa is bahrain is nice work to place. they entertain different nationality. they will share their way of making coffee and u will learn from it. but my salary is not enough. but the good thing, they will appreciate ur work.and if u deserved the position.they will give u.

Pros

good work place

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Costa Coffee Reviews by Location

• Costa Coffee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?