Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee Culture reviews

Clear

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,530 reviews

Responsible

Productive and competitive and became more reponsible. Take oders, making coffee, bus-out, clean espresso machine, made a paper works and sales everyday.

Pros

Free 2 drinks everyday

Cons

8-12hours

productive

i learned alot and i become certified barista in my 1 year of working in costa i learned to make coffee and started loving coffee i learned different types of steaming milk and most specially i learned to become calm and patience to my customer.colleague and to the company.

Pros

free drinks

Cons

short break

Productive place of work

The management is concerned about staff.They provide educative programs for staff that are very beneficial. Delaying of salary payment and over time.

Pros

Free drinks upon staff on shift

Fun & Productive

I learned how to value my time and be more productive in every training or task that is given to me. be more disciplined and have a proper time management and planning in this company. I've learned how to be more knowledgeable and apply all the training techniques that I learned from my co-trainers. Proper decision making has been added to my skills as well as a part of management team. most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my people learn and grow from my knowledge.

Cons

Local leaves, healthcare, incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Costa Coffee Reviews by Location