Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee Management reviews

Clear

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,530 reviews

Productive place of work

The management is concerned about staff.They provide educative programs for staff that are very beneficial. Delaying of salary payment and over time.

Pros

Free drinks upon staff on shift

Fun & Productive

I learned how to value my time and be more productive in every training or task that is given to me. be more disciplined and have a proper time management and planning in this company. I've learned how to be more knowledgeable and apply all the training techniques that I learned from my co-trainers. Proper decision making has been added to my skills as well as a part of management team. most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my people learn and grow from my knowledge.

Cons

Local leaves, healthcare, incentives

job is ok

worst management especially HR, does not take care of the worker's over all welfare. And they do not know how to do a better planning in terms of staffing.

Productive and had a chance working with different people.

* Always busy.having fun at work with lots of customers. * I learned many things from Costa specially paper works. * Management is OK. * Co-workers are very fun to be with.Even we are busy as long as the team work and the communication is there our shift us running softly. * The hardest part for me is when the salary is delayed. * I enjoy all of my working days in Costa.I am a happy person even we are very busy and get tired still its part of the job.

Pros

Free staff drinks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Costa Coffee Reviews by Location

• Costa Coffee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?