Costa Coffee

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,530 reviews

Productive place of work

The management is concerned about staff.They provide educative programs for staff that are very beneficial. Delaying of salary payment and over time.

Pros

Free drinks upon staff on shift

Cons

Best cofee seller, with excellent customer service

Good place for cofee lovers, life and work balance, average salary , equality for all, achievable targets with attractive incentives. I recommend anyone

Costa it's not bad but late salary and they don't follow Bahrain laws.

Costa the gave me a good experience teach me alot..but they need to know we are not in school we are at work we have family to look after they don't give salary you can stay 2months without please I will like to say give people on time salary..some staffs and managers they are stilling from them why no salary...before I love Costa but now I like Costa. They need to provide staff meals not only

thats the new way of work for me.

since I started work here it was a very new thing for me beacuse I didn't heve any experience and knowledge about coffee but mymanager helped me alot to achieve my goals here and I spent my almost 3 years there.

Pros

free coffees and 50% on food.

Cons

1 hour break

Productive and had a chance working with different people.

* Always busy.having fun at work with lots of customers. * I learned many things from Costa specially paper works. * Management is OK. * Co-workers are very fun to be with.Even we are busy as long as the team work and the communication is there our shift us running softly. * The hardest part for me is when the salary is delayed. * I enjoy all of my working days in Costa.I am a happy person even we are very busy and get tired still its part of the job.

Pros

Free staff drinks

Cons

nice work place, not perfect but its good.position is moving

costa is bahrain is nice work to place. they entertain different nationality. they will share their way of making coffee and u will learn from it. but my salary is not enough. but the good thing, they will appreciate ur work.and if u deserved the position.they will give u.

Pros

good work place

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Costa Coffee Reviews by Location