DHL logo
DHL

DHL Employee Reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,043 reviews

good standards

A good place to work and the employees are taken care well. Employee Manager relationship is well balanced . no workplace harassments. DO your job and stay safe.

Official response from DHL

July 13, 2021
Hello, Thank you very much for the kind words and the positive 4-star rating! We are happy to see that you have enjoyed working with us and we hope to see you back in our Big Yellow Family in the future. Warm greetings to Bahrain,Your Employer Branding Team

mostly ok

company changed drastically over my time, evolved from a backwater flying club to a properly certificated airline. I had a positive experience at DHL, and if not for the Uberlingen accident, probably would have remained

Dhl

DHL is a great company, but for family reasons I need to go home (Belgium). I am currently based in the Middle East (Bahrain) and there are no open vacancies matching my skill set.

Pros

Correct behaviour towards the staff

Cons

Long time away from home

Fun place to work, indoor games for leisure

An excellent company to work with, good management. multicultural, employees work in harmony as a team with no racial discrimination. Many employee engagement programs

Best Company

Working at DHL Express is very nice , as its culture is team work and high motivation by the management . I enjoy working at DHL express . The challenges are many procedures on hand for instance since DHL is worldwide and mainly working in Airports

Pros

Cons

Sometimes during High season

material shipment

coordinated relationship with other co-worker and supervise the operation in baggage handling system responsible for repairing and trouble shoot.

Employee Relationship & Huge Client Interaction

Amazing Work Environment provided to its employees , Focused on developing skills in communication and in the fields of Accounts & Finance. Interaction with Clients or Customers was a huge achievement for most of the employees . Working with them , Satisfying the needs and fulfilling their requirements . Supportive Management with training provided and advancements in certain needs .

Excellent place to work

Great culture of teamworking and a family across the globe. Whilst employing over 100,000 people DHL maintains that personal touch and really invest in people with events for employees and regular employee opinions surveys.

Pros

the people

I started working at a regional entity level supporting 17 countries across the Middle East region.

The organization is a multi-cultural environment as well similar to Citibank. When I joined DHL, that was my time I traveled to UK London for business meeting(s) and further professional training/courses.

Full of new things to learn and experiance to get

I start my day in DHL aviation by looking to the aircraft arrival and departure list and the timings , then I look for the tasks that will be done on the aircraft's on ground and the aircraft's going to arrive and start reading about the tasks and the procedures of them to have full knowledge about what I am going to do . I learn every thing from the manuals before touching any thing on the aircraft , then I prepare all the tools that I am going to need and all the parts if the is any replacement and we go to the aircraft to start our job following the procedures , we get lot of experience while we are working on the aircraft so it is every time become easier for us then the time before , we always work as a team assisting each other and dividing the tasks between us , The hardest time in this job is when there is a problem on an aircraft and it will depart after short time , We have to rectify the problem fast but in the same time we have to do it properly with the right procedures , I enjoy every part of my job because you have to be smart , in the same time you will be under stress and moreover you have to care about every single detailed so you will be responsible about every single action you are going to take , and after all of this is done you will be glad that you proved your self in this challenge and wait for the next challenge

Jobs at DHL

See more jobs

Great Company to work with

1- Normal day of working with extra hours in daily tasks. 2- Learned many things in this company ( knowledge, Caring, Loving ...etc.) 3- Management is fair enough. 4- Co-Worker: Helpful and caring. 5- No hardest thing in job but only is extra tasks to completed in limited time. 6- The job is fully joyable unless pressure comes up.

Pros

Non

Cons

Extra timing

Productive and pleasant workplace to be in.

A diversed multi cultural company who value employees contribution and enhance their development. It is a pleasant environment where colleagues and management are committed to each other in achieving company goals.

Pros

free annual ticket to and from point of origin, housing allowance, medical insurance and other benefits

Cons

Productive and fun work place

This job allowed me to explore in the field of office administration. I learned to develop my skills in customer service as well. This is a fun work place as co-workers are mostly European where I enjoyed learning their culture and traditions.

Pros

health care benefits and fun work place

Cons

this is a contractual job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.7K