Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Showing all 18,991 reviews
company changed drastically over my time, evolved from a backwater flying club to a properly certificated airline. I had a positive experience at DHL, and if not for the Uberlingen accident, probably would have remained
The actual job is decent (when not in the depot). However, from day one you are lied to regarding hours etc.
When it comes to health and safety all paperwork is in place but physically there are very little health and safety measures practiced until someone hurts themselves. Useless Union Rep and a culture of bullying and intimidation which I have never seen before.

Management, especially the TM and night shift are beyond arrogant and very unhelpful if they even bother to acknowledge you.

Pros
Good money
Cons
Bullying, toxic atmosphere in transport office
While it has been a number of years since I worked there, I found the leadership helpful, the work environment lively, and the pay commensurate with the job.
I was greatful and disappointed with this global supply chain at the same time. Nothing can prepare you for the culture shock, after 6 months you become used to working with the insane amount of kpi's to manage and achieve.
As an Operations Supervisor you quickly find out that upper management will throw anyone under the bus for self preservation.

Great experience, learnt valuable lessons that I can take with me for future growth in new environments.

Pros
Great pay, great on your cv.
Cons
Meetings all day, long hours, sneaky management
Recursos humano, tiene que mirar los superiores tambien
Pros
Tiene muchos venefio
Cons
Si lo ahi
Treated like a robot constantly working and always someone on your back, no respect whatsoever talked to like a piece of s**t and when you finally get a break they come out to complain to you, so never left alone.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Some employees only been there for few months allowed to do what they want, no d no benefits for employees, no room for growth and no adjustments for safety from covid, limited hrs, only overtime during peek season, nov-dec. And the only time u get a raise is when u do over time. Alot of issues on floor with management and employees.
Pros
Good hr department and hiring team.
Cons
No health care benefits, not enough hrs, no room for growth
I love what I do.The benefits are great and my team is fun.Management encourages you to be GREAT...30 min meal breaks should really be a hour.Overall its a great place to work.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Short breaks
Were do I start the senior management are an absolute joke, no help or support from them at all, was cut backs just to make themselves look good in front of someone else and expected you to do more and more work with made it very stressful, the hours were the worse you could work and the pay was a joke for the hours what you did. Worked with some great work mates though but other than that terrible company.
Pros
Good work mates
Cons
Management, pay, bad hours, stressful
Ho avuto una piacevole esperienza con persone simpatiche che mi hanno aiutato molto a integrarmi nel mondo del lavoro
Um lugar bom de se trabalhar, varias oportunidades de crescer
Nothing to tell like every job you make what you want out of it.
Can be long days and short days just like any job.

Show up and do what your getting paid for.
Cons
Hard work whuch is never appreciated by management. Ypu "walk the extra miles" and they will find something to tell you off for. I've worked for them on Gatwick airport and the only time you could talk to your manager was when they calld you as they tried to put blame on you for something that happened on your days off 🙄
Out pf my experience Id rather scrub toilets than work for DHL again
Pros
Youncan meet decent people there
Cons
Management doesn't give a toss about what ypu think or what you need
Job was challenging. Thinking out of the box occasionally to fulfill goals.
Strong leadership management team guided operations. Great place to work.

Working on a PC getting over 300 emails a day fast paced no let up and calls coming in at same time, work 34/7 as we as expected to work weekends for free . no overtime given in pay or time back and no thanks
Pros
Overall salary
Cons
Weekends & extra with no pay or time back
lots of work cool poepl but management is really pore when it comes to communicating with the staff , there pay is decent you will get a lot of hrs but there really strict on time management
กระตื้อรือด้นในการทำงานคิดแต่สิ่งใหม่ๆตลอดเวลา​ มีภาวะ​การเป็นผู้นำ
lots of mandatory overtime, pay is good with it, feels a little low for the work without it. it comes at a cost though, you're never home, 70 hour weeks are common
Empresa com grande dificuldades na questão gestão e promoção do colaborador.
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Cons
Não fornece vale refeição, salário bem abaixo por se tratar de uma multinacional.
Great company to work for, plenty of career opportunities, room for growth within the company. I enjoyed learning the skills from this company and the work environment. I discovered great business skills that will come handy in my future careers.
De werkdagen zijn lang, de tijden die aangegeven worden kloppen bijna nooit. Extra uren worden niet betaald.