DHL Employee Reviews in Manama

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 15,022 reviews
Employee Relationship & Huge Client Interaction
Junior Accountant & Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manama, B13July 23, 2015
Amazing Work Environment provided to its employees , Focused on developing skills in communication and in the fields of Accounts & Finance.

Interaction with Clients or Customers was a huge achievement for most of the employees . Working with them , Satisfying the needs and fulfilling their requirements .

Supportive Management with training provided and advancements in certain needs .
Full of new things to learn and experiance to get
Aircraft Trainee Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bahrain, ManamaDecember 11, 2013
I start my day in DHL aviation by looking to the aircraft arrival and departure list and the timings , then I look for the tasks that will be done on the aircraft's on ground and the aircraft's going to arrive and start reading about the tasks and the procedures of them to have full knowledge about what I am going to do . I learn every thing from the manuals before touching any thing on the aircraft , then I prepare all the tools that I am going to need and all the parts if the is any replacement and we go to the aircraft to start our job following the procedures , we get lot of experience while we are working on the aircraft so it is every time become easier for us then the time before , we always work as a team assisting each other and dividing the tasks between us , The hardest time in this job is when there is a problem on an aircraft and it will depart after short time , We have to rectify the problem fast but in the same time we have to do it properly with the right procedures , I enjoy every part of my job because you have to be smart , in the same time you will be under stress and moreover you have to care about every single detailed so you will be responsible about every single action you are going to take , and after all of this is done you will be glad that you proved your self in this challenge and wait for the next challenge
Productive and pleasant workplace to be in.
Flight Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Manama, BahrainNovember 15, 2012
A diversed multi cultural company who value employees contribution and enhance their development. It is a pleasant environment where colleagues and management are committed to each other in achieving company goals.
Pros
free annual ticket to and from point of origin, housing allowance, medical insurance and other benefits
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Manama, BahrainMay 28, 2012
This job allowed me to explore in the field of office administration. I learned to develop my skills in customer service as well. This is a fun work place as co-workers are mostly European where I enjoyed learning their culture and traditions.
Pros
health care benefits and fun work place
Cons
this is a contractual job.