DHL Employee Reviews for Executive SecretaryReview this company
Executive Secretary1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 21,745 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This job allowed me to explore in the field of office administration. I learned to develop my skills in customer service as well. This is a fun work place as co-workers are mostly European where I enjoyed learning their culture and traditions.
health care benefits and fun work place
this is a contractual job.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DHL?
See more DHL reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 21,745 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about DHL
- What is the organisational culture at DHL?One person answered
- Does DHL require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does DHL do and how…One person answered
- Why would you want to work at DHL?One person answered
- What is the required for DHL from person who would like to join with there wonderful team as pilot i…
- How long does it usually take for DHL to respond to a job application?