DHL

Bahrain14 reviews

Clear

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,196 reviews

Best Company

Working at DHL Express is very nice , as its culture is team work and high motivation by the management . I enjoy working at DHL express . The challenges are many procedures on hand for instance since DHL is worldwide and mainly working in Airports

Pros

Cons

Sometimes during High season

Employee Relationship & Huge Client Interaction

Amazing Work Environment provided to its employees , Focused on developing skills in communication and in the fields of Accounts & Finance. Interaction with Clients or Customers was a huge achievement for most of the employees . Working with them , Satisfying the needs and fulfilling their requirements . Supportive Management with training provided and advancements in certain needs .

Excellent place to work

Great culture of teamworking and a family across the globe. Whilst employing over 100,000 people DHL maintains that personal touch and really invest in people with events for employees and regular employee opinions surveys.

Pros

the people

Productive and fun work place

This job allowed me to explore in the field of office administration. I learned to develop my skills in customer service as well. This is a fun work place as co-workers are mostly European where I enjoyed learning their culture and traditions.

Pros

health care benefits and fun work place

Cons

this is a contractual job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

DHL Reviews by Location

• DHL
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?