Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen Employee Reviews

thankful for the company for giving me this chance as my first job abroad. working with great team and management despite the challenges that we go through.
I like to to work again work again with dairy Queen it is nice company .they also fallowing the all standard ..and they hv good quality ice cream .and also good cake .
Pros
When I was in Dq that time no free meal
Cons
8 hours
I can say the job is okay..but the problem is salary.they are not give salary on time we almost experience 4 months salary delay that's why i want to experience in other country to contribute my knowledge and skills.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
12 to 16 hours
Management is supportive, once they see your potential they will help you grow in your career. The most enjoyable part is working with driven, fun, self-motivated and optimistic people that even we are busy and requires a double shift due to 3-day sale everyone made sure that there is fun.
Pros
Transpo and Accommodation provided
Cons
Duty Meal not provided
continues cake decorating, should be 150 pieces. and above we can decorating to supply all 13 stores display everyday. aside from the store display we also do the customer customized
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours duty
I left Round Table because of management treatment and unfair decision for staff. Good thing was in Round table salary was on time.
Pros
Benefits as per Bahrain Law
Cons
Management traetment